Tech Bonuses - What is allowed, and when

Black_Hole

Deity
Strider has pointed this out, and i forgot all about this.
I will create a list of stuff that you can use with techs we research in the game(or are researching). Example: We can get toilets with sanitation.
Im busy right now, but will start adding stuff later. Please post stuff that you think should go along with a certain tech.

Note:For all intensive purposes we have all ancient age techs, monotheism, feudalistm, and chivalry.

Medieval Age:
Theology:
Education:
Banking:
Printing Press:
Astronomy:
Engineering:
Invention:
Gunpowder:
Chemistry:
Physics:
Theory of Gravity:
Magnetism:
Naviagtion:
Metallurgy:
Military Tradition:

As we have bars ans spas and and medival tourneyments and samurais, we basically said that the RPG started at Chivalry. It would remain there until our Scientist passed that Technology, and then the RPG would match it stride for stride. We're almost there, books and maps and a good bartering system is all we lack. If we restrict ourselves to the technologies we've learned, all of our stories will need to be shut down.

Cyc said:
As we have bars ans spas and and medival tourneyments and samurais, we basically said that the RPG started at Chivalry. It would remain there until our Scientist passed that Technology, and then the RPG would match it stride for stride. We're almost there, books and maps and a good bartering system is all we lack. If we restrict ourselves to the technologies we've learned, all of our stories will need to be shut down.
i dont think so, bars can be from the ancient age, so can swords and stuff

yes BH we agreed that starting at chivalry and waiting for the demogame to catch up would be best approach all things concerned.

BCLG100 said:
yes BH we agreed that starting at chivalry and waiting for the demogame to catch up would be best approach all things concerned.
k
i took off the list for ancient age

MSTK said:
How about we start at Feudalism and then wait? Because although the citizens will go straight to it, it is an optional tech.
chivalry, because we are japan :D

Also, technically, Chivalry (which for all purposes we can call Bushido) occured during Feudalist Japan (ergo, having Feudalism being a prerequisite).

Feudalism in Japan is known to happen at least century (?) after feudalism began in Europe. So, Japan doesn't head straight to Chivalry.

Or maybe we can blame that on Japan having an unlucky Island start. They should have reloaded.

This needs to get done. :rolleyes:

MSTK said:
Or maybe we can blame that on Japan having an unlucky Island start. They should have reloaded.

:lol: :goodjob:

MSTK said:

No... Japan had only China, Korea, and maybe Mongols and India to trade with. Europe, well... let's not get started with Europe...

Top Bottom