1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Tech/Civic Revamp

No Beeling

1. Zuntrix

Zuntrix Chieftain

I really love your mod, since the normal tech tree is out of control i think. But could you perhaps do so you can't get Heavy Chariots as your first research :( It makes the AI skip warriors and slingers, and just mass produce heavy chariots. Also, is it possible for me to change anything to only get the tech tree changes and nothing else? :)

2. Zuntrix

Zuntrix Chieftain

Woops i think i fixed it by my self. I changed the Pre reqs for and placement for the Wheel in the tech tree file so it requires mining, and that it's a pre req to Bronze working. I also deleted the command to load the Rules and Text files so not to interfere with my other mods. :) I'l try a game today and see if it works.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  3. Zuntrix

Zuntrix Chieftain

I meddled around in the techtree file and managed to fix the boost requirements, and move quarry to mining :) mod works amazing. Thanks

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017