Tech Icon Library

I'll ad um tonight. I must of missed them.

Hi cubsfan. Very good work here, and very useful. :) It must have taken you ages.

There are two bad links. Folk Epic on post 1 is missing a slash in the final part of the code. Chemical Warfare (check spelling there) is missing a ] at the end of the code.

EDIT - ...and by the way, shouldn't this be stickied.

I'm in the process of updating.

Coolio.
Why was this thing inactive for so long?

I didn't feel like updating it.

Fair donuts...

I didn't feel like updating it.
Maybe this should be stickied?

It doesn't seem like cubsfan6506 wishes to keep it up to date. If that changes, or someone else wishes to take responsibility to start a new thread and keep it updated, then I will sticky it. This thread can then be merged into the new thread.

It doesn't seem like cubsfan6506 wishes to keep it up to date. If that changes, or someone else wishes to take responsibility to start a new thread and keep it updated, then I will sticky it. This thread can then be merged into the new thread.

Hmmm..., the Terrain/Resources thread is stickied, I have done well over 100 terrain modifications and not one of mine has been added to that thread, so I would say that thread hasn't been maintained either, and that would be for several years.

Hopefully someone has the time to take over some of these threads (start a new thread and copy the contents), your name will be stickied:)

I'm not sure how all of the threads were set up. I know on some one person added in all the items, while on others people list their own & the thread starter just has to update links in the first post.

I'll think some more about this. Or maybe one of the other mods will sticky it anyway.

While this is bumped there's been some form of a list going I noticed (and IIRC) a lot (all?) of Ukas' worthy collection was missing.

Top Bottom