Techs

HolmstN

Chieftain
How are we doing on the Technologies front? Do we have an ample supply of them, with unique functions and all the fun?

Because of the inter-reliance of the many game's accessories, we should guarantee we plan well ahead and create a sound foundation.

Technologies, Buildings, and Units are the major components we should keep our minds focused on. These are the three elements that are so dependent on one another, and the only way we can execute this mod successfully is if they are amply and reasonably integrated.

That thread is dug underneath quite a few others and lacks any organization to it itself. This will hopefully be a more viable option in keeping up-to-date. That said, it is almost meant to extend the discussion of technology into the other aspects of the game rather than focus on technology in general.

T_KCommanderBly has created a tech tree. I don't know if he's added them yet, though, to the game...

So no, I think techs are handled. The only thing to do is assign buildings and units to them.

want me to post the file? but ya i have finished the tech tree, it will probably be the last add on into it, since we have to change everything to work with the techs

Top Bottom