1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Term 1-Triumverate

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game: Government' started by greekguy, Jan 12, 2006.

1. greekguy

greekguy Missed the Boat

Hello! This will be the thread for any questions that you can't seem to pinpoint asking any one leader. If you think they apply to all three Tri departments, please ask it here. Here will be information about wars, mobilization, and other matters concerning the government. I hope to make this thread a useful place for citizens to inquire the government and a storage for information about our nation.

Acting President: greekguy
    Secretary of State: greekguy
    Secretary of War: Donovan_Zoi

2. greekguy

greekguy Missed the Boat

info will go in this post...

3. greekguy

greekguy Missed the Boat

Attention citizens! Applications are now being taken for the Director of Intelligence. If you want to apply to this position, please PM both myself and Secretary of War Donovan_Zoi. My fellow tri member and I will then discuss which applicant will get the job. Only apply if you are serious, as this job has no time limit. That's right, it doesn't end at the end of the month like other offices. An appointment is an appointment for the game, unless you perform lousily, then the tri can fire you, or if you decide to quit. Applications will be taken for 3 days, ending January 23nd EST 12:01 AM. Good luck to all who apply. :)

4. greekguy

greekguy Missed the Boat

Alright citizens, the time to announce our new Director of Intelligence is now! After careful consideration, the triumverate (me), has decided to appoint GeorgeOp as the Director of Intelligence. Now, I'm sure George will do a fine job, but if you slack off, remember, you can get fired by the tri. Fellow government members, please show GeorgeOp a warm welcome and the way to his new office. :)