Term 3.5 - Province of Bohemia

Status
Not open for further replies.
the deputy governorship is still open, a great position for newbies... or just someone who wants a job.

Originally posted by donsig
I mean move the villager from the mined grassland that is making one shield to a forest tile. That will shave one turn. :)
Wait one more turn before taking him off. We'll still get the one turn savings on the build but will get one more food than if we do the switch now.

I have a suggestion to put into the build queue. Once you are done building the heroic epic. I would suggest building the hanging gardens :)

Just a thought: you guys might really want to consider using Bavaria to help our upcoming offensive against the Japanese. We are going to need as many good men as possible, and Bavaria's barracks and relatively high production could get veteran horsemen and swordsmen out to the front lines FAST!

Swords or horses: one every 3 turns
Spearmen(to relieve other cities garrisoned swords): one every 2 turns

I also agree that Bavaria should train Military Units. Horses will be needed to join the battles in the SW.

I would also like to request that the patch of forest to the SW of Bavaria in Tile -1/0 be named officially as the Bavarian Forest. It is separated from any other forest grouping and directly touches the City Tile of Bavaria. Can we please process this naming request?

A belated congratulations Grandmaster on your confirmation as Deputy Governor of this province. The Cartographic Office would like to remind you that your position makes you eligible for city naming rights. Please register your preferred city name with our office before the next turn chat, if possible.

Don't even remind me that I didn't post my TC instructions in the instruction thread... :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom