• Octavian X

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • Peri

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I must admit that I am surprised by the lack of support for DaveShack in this position. I believe he would provide a reasoned outlook on the proceedings, and has been effective in interpreting(and drafting) laws in the past.

As for donsig? Well, everyone loves controversy. :D

Who will the third justice be?

Well, I'm rooting for the 3rd place winner now. Vote donsig for controversy! :D It's the only entertainment that the judiciary gives us!

Seems like people are voting to get back the fun in the game! And donsig, hang in there at the third place. It would be fun to see you fighting out with the other two members to be 'active'

Originally posted by Chieftess
Well, I'm rooting for the 3rd place winner now. Vote donsig for controversy! :D It's the only entertainment that the judiciary gives us!

Controversy? Hmmm, next term, Strider, Cyc, donsig and Ravensfire - choose three.

:lol:

-- Ravensfire

Originally posted by ravensfire

Controversy? Hmmm, next term, Strider, Cyc, donsig and Ravensfire - choose three.

:lol:

-- Ravensfire

That'd be more than a controversy... We'd need a new judiciary after the first week to replace those who got themselves banned. :p

donsig, maybe your Term 2 work will carry you through Term 3 :D

Originally posted by zorven

:lol: Donsig is just looking for a good PI (CC).

Originally posted by zorven

Oh, I'll have plenty to do. Now I can ask for judicial reviews and post in the discussion threads instead of having to remian mute on them.

Top Bottom