Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Please vote for the following Canidates: Termanalman 90, Strider, Pindicator and Abstain. Poll will close on Feb 29th GMT. Note: Since we now have 2 provinces, only the 1st placer will get the possition.

Yours,
The Election Office Staff

I voted TerminalMan 90. He has contributed quite a bit to the demogame and would make a fine governor for our third province, when it is created.

Abstain, I will stand strong in my belief that I will not be elected because I want in, but because the citizens want me in.

Though, this time I won't aid one of my opponents, as I actually want to get this spot ;).

Originally posted by Strider
Abstain, I will stand strong in my belief that I will not be elected because I want in, but because the citizens want me in.

Though, this time I won't aid one of my opponents, as I actually want to get this spot ;).

And that is why you have not voted for yourself? :hmm:

Originally posted by CivGeneral

And that is why you have not voted for yourself? :hmm:

I said that didn't I?

Originally posted by Sarevok
You have my respect, Strider

heh, it's just me... I won't vote for myself, I won't ask people to vote for me, I don't campaign... nothing. I'll get in by pure rep alone, and then I can honorably say, that I got it fair and square.

Seems Terminal took this one already.

Congrats, and ever the best of luck.

Originally posted by anirvans
I voted for strider. But it is perhaps in a lost cause.

It may not yet be a lost cause, but it would still be (mostly) impossible for me to gain the three votes to tie the election.

Strider, I'll vote for you if you vote for me.

Oh no... you have already abstained! :lol:

So, Strider, if I win, you can be my deputy. Or Apprentice. Or whatever. I have a busy March coming up and I already regret committing to being the future Governor of the as yet unnamed province.

Sounds fine to me, also it seems like I gained two votes sense last time I checked, it was 12-9, now 12-11. Nonetheless, you won. Congrats.

Think of what would have happened if I voted for myself, though if I had, and that tied the vote, I would feel rather guilty about it.

Like I've said before, I'll be elected because the citizens want me, not because I do.

Top Bottom