• Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Please vote for the following Canidates: Raven1er, Bootstoots,
Furiey, and Abstain. Poll will close on Feb 29th GMT.

Yours,
The Election Office Staff

Vote for me! I have three terms of FA experience and my instructions have been cited as examples of good instructions.

This is confusing, I am going to hold my vote untill the closing of the elections to see how things stand.

Im here to say, regretfully, that i must drop out of the race, for personal reasons. I also announce that this may be my last time on CFC. i will make a farewell thread. i just want to add right here....that i've never enjoyed something as fun as this in my life. it was an extreme pleasure working the fine people like you.

Boots has my vote. His (last) opponent hasn't even posted here...

Hmmm - I thought the debates were in the nominations thread where I did post.

I don't have Boot's experience, just one Term as his Deputy, but if you want to see my involvement have a look at my post in response to Ravensfire's questions in the nominations thread.

Vote Furiey for Foreign Affairs Minister

I too have voted for Furiey and support him wholeheartedly. :goodjob:

Well, the poll is closed and Furiey has won. I'd like to congratulate her on this victory; I'm sure she'll fulfill the role of FA Minister very well. And now I'm off to enjoy my last 24 hours as lame duck FA minister. ;)

EDIT: Fixed gender pronouns. ;)

By lame duck, I meant somebody who's been voted out of office but hasn't left yet. ;)

Thank you for the complement, and I'm sure you'll do a great job as our next FA minister. :)

Top Bottom