Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Donavon Zoi

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Abstain / Write - in

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by Hygro
No I didn't get any PMs this time around, and I'm sure no one else did. To all, Donovan's success lies entirely with previous bribes and kidnappings. :D

I knew it, No wonder my Campaining Machine tends to malfuntion whenever I run against DZ :p.

Shock and awe, DZ is beating me in the elections. The Emperor's Hand must know his secrets :hmm:

Anyway, I hope to win the Minister of Defense or the VP possition in the next election.

There is still time to vote for CivGeneral. Everyone's favorate Emperor's Hand.

I know what my campaing slogin will be in the next term elections.

CivGeneral: The Emperor's Hand getting his good name back in the Military Department

You mean Term 4?

Civgeneral, by reviving this thread, you earned DZ 2 new votes. :crazyeye: Think about this for a moment: it wasn't until after the election he starting offerinf strong advice about how to fix our game, so it's no wonder he's getting new votes from previous undecideds.

Originally posted by Hygro
You mean Term 4?

Civgeneral, by reviving this thread, you earned DZ 2 new votes. :crazyeye: Think about this for a moment: it wasn't until after the election he starting offerinf strong advice about how to fix our game, so it's no wonder he's getting new votes from previous undecideds.

I dont want DZ to get anymore votes!!! If he is giving such strong advice, I dont think I should belong here.

[edit]Disclamer: CivGeneral is not actualy leaving. At the time of this post. CG was posting under the infuence of the sandman[/edit]

No, don't leave again! You promised!

"Nominate for CivGeneral for term 4"? Typos? Shouldn't it be term 5...

@Wizard - not to worry. Hygro and I basicly talked via PM and convinsed me to stay before I even had a thought about it. Plus I have no intentions on leaving. Plus I was venting my frustration in that post.

Also Hygro also messed me up on the typo on my Prop.. ..err.. Campaining posters :p.

Top Bottom