• Rout

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

duke o' york

It don't mean a thing....
Through a clever system of researching some stuff and nicking from the Vikings, Leowind brings his tenure as Science Advisor to a glorious end. His leadership of the NUF boffins has brought many great advances for the realm and we are leading the world in our technological prowess! :goodjob:
But Leowind fell victim to an unfortunate accident with some hemlock and three of his disciples are looking to succeed him in the philosophical chair at the Elysium academy. Somehow finding time to keep up with all the latest science despite a full time job as Queen and mother, the first candidate is none other than Jayne! By hours of study with her tutor Leowind, she has mastered the entire range of Fanatican knowledge and seeks to research new fields in her royal retirement.
Elsaak has put himself forward for the role of Science Advisor, seeing it as the next logical step in his complex expression of scientific algorithms. Why anyone would apply algorithms to their career ambitions is beyond me, but who am I to question what these eggheads have in mind? From the Alsace wine region of the city of Reneaux, Elsaak promises some kind of boost to our science by the study of the stars.
A master of engineering and particularly of harnessing the power of coal, Rout will be looking to use the natural resources of our realm to advance the scientific cause. Promising the opportunities to build great wonders that will redound (great word! :D) to the honour of our nation, he is looking to direct scientific research to outstrip the puny Vikings and backward Indians!

If you can spell algorithm properly first time, then you are far better than I and deserve the chance to vote for out next Science Advisor. If you decide to vote after Friday morning though, you are so dumb that your vote is automatically rejected so better hurry to cast your votes! Scientific equations proving why you should vote for these candidates are expected in this thread some time soon.

Perhaps if you all vote for me I'll promise to share with you the secret of "university"! ;)

Elsaak, I voted for you here and I hope you are elected. But it has always been tough to beat Jayne's cute avatar! Just ask Octavian.

You are of course welcome to apply for the Governor Pool. Anyone who can download and run the Game is welcome to apply. In your case, I will certainly approve.

Rout, Jayne, I hope you apply for the Governor Pool as well. This is really a distinguished slate of candidates. NUF can not lose.

Hummmmm... !
I said every body that I was looking for DEPUTY Science Advisor ;
But If Rout goes as Foreign and and Jayne as our Militar, I need to take my responsabilities !
Go ahead, boys !
I will contribute to maintain the leadership of our wonderful nation

Pr. Elsaak, polyglot and doctor in wine degustation...

If Jayne is elected in both Military and Science, I hope she would let her charge to one of the numerous guys look for the five stars...
And being our "Grand Sage".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom