Term 4 - Secretary of War

I had already talked to the governors council/MoI and had the units being constructed that were needed. The poll provided nothing to help me out. The discussion thread showed a overwelming "Constituency" ( CoL wording "By Constituency as evidenced by citizen comments in favor of a decision, in a public discussion.")

Especially now that it appears instructison were not followed pertaining to the war plans so approved by your poll. Units were not moved where they were requested by ME and build ques were not followed. As censor...I think that falls to you to investigate that. I would just like to see the turnchat log to see if illegal orders where given at the TC.

Ravenfire...

Give me a while to sort out the mess that resulted from the last TC and then we can discuss the war. . I have to send unit's back to cities for garrison duty( archer to MG so I can have teh MG garrison Ax-3 turns lost) and then reposition others that did not move to locations I wanted( 5 turns loss).

Right now briefly..

I want the 3 most eastern cities and maybe a fourth if we find the resistance to be weak. We have teh forces for it. I just need to get them in the right places.

/I am sorry I appear to be ticked at you..the TC mess has really ticked me off.

We're all doing our duty here. I think it was reasonable for Ravensfire to post a war authorization poll, and reasonable to guess the citizens might want to see war plans before actually starting the war. I also think Robboo is quite reasonable in thinking it's not right to assume how he's going to handle the SoW position.

I think the right approach is to have a look at the save, come up with a war plan if we're in a position of being ready for war, or with a set of production requests if we're not ready. No point in making a feud out of it.

robboo said:
I would just like to see the turnchat log to see if illegal orders where given at the TC.

I have a backup copy of the turnchat log, will post it after I get home tonight, if it's not already done.

Updated maps (to 380 AD) are above. I've also updated the Atlas in the Information Department

Good job Oldbus...

Thats fine DaveShack...reschedule your TC. Nobody's response was more than adequate.. I KNOW you will do a better job to recover from that diaster.

Dear SoW Robboo,
Your request has been recieved by the MoI. We are not going to be requiring the Governor's Council to follow your request, but I have presented it to them and asked them to take that into consideration when they make their plans. My office does not have the power to dictate who shall build what, so I did not feel it was in my power to force them to follow your orders. However, I feel that such smart gentlemen that we have on the Governor's Council will realize the need to agree to most of your requests.
GeorgeOP, MoI

No problem George...I always took your requests to them as suggestions anyway.

Top Bottom