Term 5 - Nominations for Istar Province

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
This thread is for the nominations for the Istar Province.

If you are nominated, please Accept or Decline the nomination. Until that is done all nominess with be considered Uncomfirmed. Any Unconfirmed nominations will be considered as Declining the nomination at election time.

This post will be updated at the end of each day with the current nominations.

Accepted
Declined

Cyc
Donsig

Undecided

Obessed nuker

May I nominate now? If so I'd like to nominate Cyc, for he'd make a wonderful governor, and he's experienced in almost everything, culture, domestic, and I believe maybe a bit more.

I nominate Donsig.

As in the Domestic Dept. Nominations thread, I respectfully decline.

I D ecline this nomination as I have decided to run for president again. Thank you for the nomination!

I nominate eyrei and urge him to come out of retirement for the sake of Eyr!

Ok then, I nominate: Obssesed Nuker

Agree with Eyrei. Please do return to service sir!

I second Obessed nuker

Currently, I am working on posting the election polls, so I cannot participate in the elections. If noone steps up, I will consider coming out of retirement.

Originally posted by eyrei
Currently, I am working on posting the election polls, so I cannot participate in the elections. If noone steps up, I will consider coming out of retirement.

The fact that you are helping me out by posting the election threads does not keep you from actually running. Just posting the threads does not give you the capability to edit the votes, so there should be no concern about the election having a valid result. :)

Originally posted by Duke of Marlbrough

The fact that you are helping me out by posting the election threads does not keep you from actually running. Just posting the threads does not give you the capability to edit the votes, so there should be no concern about the election having a valid result. :)

I prefer to stay in retirement anyway, though. I think some people might object to a candidate posting the election polls, as well.

I'll post the Istar province poll for ya :) (if you want) I'm only running for dogcatcher. Or, wait till the elections are over and we must appoint!

Originally posted by chiefpaco
I'll post the Istar province poll for ya :) (if you want) I'm only running for dogcatcher. Or, wait till the elections are over and we must appoint!

Unfortunately, I am a surprise candidate for dogcatcher as well, and I can't run for both.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom