Term 5 - Province of Burgundy : Land of High Corruption!

I herby give Meta Lt Governorship,

Okay the way a governor works is by posting his instuctions in the turnchat thread(you cant post unless i am absent), the governor is allowed to suggest worker jobs, decide build queues, and micormanage the citizens in his cities.

if you want you can download the save here and the cities we control are above and the map...

If you have time you could help me(I am very busy at school) by getting city stats- also I used your image as the Province Symbol

Thank-You

Black_Hole9
Governor of Burgundy

which city would you like to be mayor of?
once you are mayor u can post a thread and i will link to it

Sorry but I will be gone until Sunday.
I have no time to post instructions and I will respond to you choicest_one on sunday when u decide.
Sorry for and inconveniace.

In order of preference:

Grindelwald
Desseche
Russka
Brieux
Camelot
Steal Rubber
Happy City
Arterus
Jedina

Thanks again for accepting my application!

Could I ask what I'm meant to do as mayor? Do I get any say on build queues or am I like an advisor? :D

Governor, I ask that you request a rush for a transport in Russka (280g), and Jedina (196g).

I'm back, okay CT I will request for a rush on those 2 transports
Choicest One: You can have Grindelwald since you are my first mayor.
You may now make a thread about your city and I will link to it.

Remember that those transports have already been rushed. Your province should focus on growth, though. We don't need anymore workers!!!

I will review the savegame tomorrow and decide on the instructions, I am sorry I havent posted the last 2 tc instructions, so I am out of the loop on my province right now

Top Bottom