Term 5 - Sercetary of War

Well since the war is over I think that I will keep most of the forces near the border ( that means Beshbalik to ). But I did not planed the locations precisely yet. Our economy cannot afford more units, that means that axemans and swordsmans will have to act as a city garrison in some cities. Maybe in the future theh will be replaced with archers.

And second thing: those troops are not city garrison... they are just the troops which have taken the city and have been left there. But don't worry, they will stay there to protect the city.

SOW..I havent checked but I know some of our costs was for "away " units. Can we move any of our units back to within our territory. The gold you save there could then be used to make proper garrison units...

Every unit ( exept those which must stay outside the borders to unfog tiles - to prevent barbarians ) will be moved into our territory.

check the cost screen..might not need to. I havent looked at a save since your TC. IF I get to it tonight or tomorrow I will look at it and let you know

The Great Atlas in the Information Department thread has been updated to 785 AD. It shows all cities and surrounding areas. I'm afraid I won't have time to update the unit maps for a few days (but even if someone else wants the job I'll try and do it once more).

moved to Term 6 thread...

Thanks Oldbus. I would appreciate if You copy them to the new SoW thread -> Here...

I don't want to do this myself because it is Your material and I don't want to be spoted as somebody who is using someone's else work. If You don't have time don't bother, notification that the maps are in the term 5 thread will do.

I've already done the notification. I'd prefer to leave them in the Term 5 thread; partly because they belong to Term 5 play (we're still in Term 5 as I write) and because if you get a new cartographer they will be able start fresh in the term 6 thread without my post cluttering things up.

Regarding a new cartographer, you might want to update your Cartographer post with a time limit for applications to encourage folks to apply (I recommend 3 days from the start of Term 6). If you don't get anyone, I'll be happy to continue.

Top Bottom