Term 5 Trade: Now the Bitterness is gone, lets get on with some trades.

classical_hero

In whom I trust
Welcome to the Trade Ministry
UNDER NEW MANGEMENT​

MINISTER: I am Classical_Hero.
Deputy: WeaponX.

Here is our new building.

The goals for this ministry.

We want to make our nation the best nation that we can make it. We want it to be a luxurious nation were everyone is happy with the job we are doing. We want to be rich and will use what means (legal and moral) to get towards that goal.

Trading Partners
America - 30gpt for 1 turns, 32 gpt for 11 turns, ROP and MPP
Aztecs - ROP for 11 turns, silks for 21gpt, MPP for 15 turns
Babylon - None
China - 42gpt for 15 turns, Ivory and ROP for Gems and ROP
France - MPP and 57gpt, gens for 14gpt
Iroquois - none
Rome - none
Russia - none we are at war
Zululand - 14gpt and peace for peace for 1 turns

Gifts
America - none
Aztecs - none
Babylon - Gems for 11 turns
China - none
France - none
Iroquois - none
Rome - none
Russia - Huntington Beach :mad:
Zululand - none

These will be continually updated.

You may consider the new ministry of trade offically opened. :hammer:

A Brief History of your Trade Minister, Classical_Hero.

This is the first time I have been a minister in any DemoGames because this is the first time I have been in a DemoGame. I joined this game for fun and to improve my game play. In the first two terms of this game was just an ordinary citizen. I was active as a citizen, doing my best to make my voice heard. I came with the goal of being a deputy, so i could help run this game. That goal was granted to me when I became Saam's deputy of trade. I had a good time helping him run this office effectively. I did all his dirty work, not like he needed the help, with his interns and all that. But still I was faithful in supplying anything he needed, such as, if he was hungry, I would get him something he wanted to eat, If he was hungry, I would get him some food. After doing such a good job, I thought I was going to be up for a promotion in this ministry, but unfortunately I got kicked out of office. I was very confused about why the people did this, but I got back on with being just a citizen. And that leaves me in the situation where the people have voted me as Minister of Trade. I will not let you down.

A Brief History of your Trade Deputy, WeaponX.

A brief History of Trade

Previous terms:
Term IV.
Term III.

Congrats to both, it was a close race, and I am sorry some so-called experts crossfired you, you both deserved better. I will of course cooperate as best and respectfully as I can, now that I channel my darker energies elsewhere.

The science department determines the following four technologies as "dangerous" to trade:

Motorized Transportation
*Scientific Method
**Electronics
***Replaceable Parts

* Untill the completion of ToE
** Untill the completion of the Hoover Dam
*** If we plan on creating another war, I would not suggest giving our enemies infantry. If however we decide on being peaceful for a long time, then this is a very high-valued technology, and trading it is a must.

Strider said:
The science department determines the following four technologies as "dangerous" to trade:

Motorized Transportation
*Scientific Method
**Electronics
***Replaceable Parts

* Untill the completion of ToE
** Untill the completion of the Hoover Dam
*** If we plan on creating another war, I would not suggest giving our enemies infantry. If however we decide on being peaceful for a long time, then this is a very high-valued technology, and trading it is a must.

What about trading the two wonder techs shortly before we complete the wonders, such as the turn before? Does the AI devalue a wonder-tech if that wonder has already been built?

-- Ravensfire

ravensfire said:
What about trading the two wonder techs shortly before we complete the wonders, such as the turn before? Does the AI devalue a wonder-tech if that wonder has already been built?

-- Ravensfire

The AI still values the tech the same, the only thing that effects the value is how many other civs have researched it. However, if we are one or two turns away from completing a wonder, and we find a good trade. By all means, make the trade.

Well, we are in fact 2 turns away from completing ToE. I see nothing wrong with trading Scientific Method.

2 turns away? I sure do hope we're going up the Hoover path, and not wasting research for 2 turns....

hello honoured trade delegates,
Congrats on your election and such formailitys.
The evil zulu and the ugly roman (very VERY ugly) have recently signed a trade embargo against. i want to retaliate with our embargo. I think this might be your area though. i have started a discussion about it.

Thanks
Don Nobodyisialani
FAmily

Ashburnham said:
Well, we are in fact 2 turns away from completing ToE. I see nothing wrong with trading Scientific Method.

I've yet to check up on the new "developments" from yesturdays turnchat.

Nobody said:
hello honoured trade delegates,
Congrats on your election and such formailitys.
The evil zulu and the ugly roman (very VERY ugly) have recently signed a trade embargo against. i want to retaliate with our embargo. I think this might be your area though. i have started a discussion about it.

Thanks
Don Nobodyisialani
FAmily
It is your work to get the discusion done. All we need to do is the implementation of your work.

Minister of Trade,

I have reviewed your orders, and have made these comparisions:

Russian Trades:
266*20, 112 = 5432

273*20 = 5460 (Yes, the have that much GPT. And MORE.)

Industrialization is worth EXACTLY 5460 to Russia.

Commie, 94*20, 98 = Commie + 1978 = 3482+1978

Therefore, Communism is worth 3482 to Russia.

I think we can get 3486 Gold's worth for Indy 3rd, but not for Indy 4th.

America yields us only 604 (30*20 + 4) at any time, so it's safe for 4th (or even as far as 6th...)

President's Recommended Order: Russia, France, America

And people worry about military upgrades.... :D Amazing...

Sir Donald III said:
Minister of Trade,

I have reviewed your orders, and have made these comparisions:

Russian Trades:
266*20, 112 = 5432

273*20 = 5460 (Yes, the have that much GPT. And MORE.)

Industrialization is worth EXACTLY 5460 to Russia.

Commie, 94*20, 98 = Commie + 1978 = 3482+1978

Therefore, Communism is worth 3482 to Russia.

I think we can get 3486 Gold's worth for Indy 3rd, but not for Indy 4th.

America yields us only 604 (30*20 + 4) at any time, so it's safe for 4th (or even as far as 6th...)

President's Recommended Order: Russia, France, America
Honourable President, Well thought out counter-thought. You have convinced me that it is a good thing to do you order of trade.

Regards, Classical_Hero, Honourable trade Minister.

Unfortunately because of the bitter attacks on Chieftess and Longasc, I have a need for a new deputy. Here is a reply to a PM that I recently recieved from Longasc.
Longasc said:
classical_hero said:
Can you please reply to me so that i know where you stand.

Hi Classical Hero,

I joined the turnchat, read the forum, got a very negative impression of many users involved and

- no wonder -
I am no longer interested in the demogame at all. Some other users who joined or wanted to join, too.

I wish you more fun.

Also consider yourselves lucky that this minister has decided to stay on with his ministry.

That is unfortunate, c_h. :(

However, one must remember one thing. Politics isn't supposed to be fun. We are trying to run a mock government here. And when my political interests are threatened by a bunch of popular new jacks that show up at election time and exercise block voting, I will shed light on it.

One look at the Citizen Registry will also show that several others were drafted to join right around election time. If these were the others Longasc was speaking of, then it would have tipped the scales in an unfair manner. While I have apologized to your former deputy several times for my stance on this, that stance will not change.

Best of luck in your role here, classical_hero, and my encouragement to stay on board here in Trade. One, because you have earned the position based on your efforts over the past several months. And, two because resigning on principle isn't the best move for re-election. I can vouch for that. ;)

Well, I sure do hope everyone here is happy that they just scared away 2 new citizens to the demogame. Longasc and Moss.

Top Bottom