Term 7 Job openings.

So, I'm back for the time being.

Anything need filling?

Well, there still is Minister of Culture, but we're about to cancel that position.

Strider..Minister of culture is open if I dont hear from you by the 11th I will merge that position into the office of the president and cartographer for this term.

Welcome back and you are more than wlecome to take Culture. You might check with Sigma to see if there are any more governorships open.

I'll take Culture, might as well fill in where needed. Anyway, it'll be something new. I'll wait for you to reply back making it "official" before I go about setting up.

The job is yours... Please be aware that since we are at war I hope you dont start trying to enforce the building of culture buildings.

Welcome back Strider

Well term 7 is probably well under way, so theres nothing else left, but I thought i'd post this anyway. I own the game Civilization 4 and play it fairly regularly, although I mostly play for fun, so theres probably a lot of key concepts I miss. I've been following this for awhile and find it pretty interesting. I'd like to fill some position, if theres any available next term, if thats possible. Preferably somthing very simple, where not much would depend on me, and I could get to know how things work.

Thanks,
Ithacus

nominations for next term will open in a few days. Nominate yourself or contact me and I will nominate you.

Join the discussions and have fun.

Yeah, welcome. You should sign up in the Citizen registry and apply to be a member so you can vote. There are instructions in the FAQ in the main Demogame forum here

It doesn't matter if you don't think you've got a lot of experience - I've hardly had any time to complete my own games and somehow ended up as Secretary of War (though my troops have just been pummled this evening, so maybe not for much longer :( ) If you're willing to ask questions, there'll be people willing to answer.

Top Bottom