Term VII – Election for Minister of Internal Affairs

Who do you want to be Minister of Internal Affairs?

• Donovan Zoi

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Emp. Napoleon

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Emp.Napoleon

SUPER EMP!
Running for Minister of Internal Affairs of Free Fanatica are:

Emp. Napoleon (with Rik as turnplayer)
Donovan Zoi

Elections will end at turn 150

Though moves have been made by us to almost ensure our extinction by Turn 151, please grant me the honor of leading this nation to the very end. Had I been allowed to expand on my one recent turn as turnplayer, our great nation could have felled many more purple and aqua shields than we have presently. Our fate may have still been sealed, but we could left the game holding our heads high.

In my one turn, I was able to:

1. Pillage roads we had inexplicably just built -- roads that would have only hastened our demise by leading the enemy right to our door.

2. Plunge our nation into Anarchy, so that we would rid ourselves of the negative gpt. Staying in an established government would have lost us 1 or 2 units per turn due to lack of support.

3. Station our troops at ambush mode, where they were placed just out of reach of the advancing forces so that they may have the advantage on our turn. Yet now I see this plan was aborted and they have all been sent to East Point, so that they can wait to die.

A vote for Donovan Zoi is a vote for Valor! Let us fight to the end!

VOTE EMP NAPOLEON!

Under my administration:
We were able to plan an attack on C3B
More citizens have joined
Our Economy has been pushed into full war mode
We have survived a massive attack (the past administration’s fault)
More citizens have been involved in turn players, so more ideas have been introduced

Rik will still be playing the turns. I will still be acting as Head of State/Watchdog for Fanatica. As you saw in my protesting of the illegal war with C3B, I am very concerned with keeping the rules in place. That is the role I will continue to be playing if you reelect me. Things have only gotten better in the EMP-Rik administration.

Let the Elder Diplomat of Fanatica be your king again!

Emp.Napoleon said:
Things have only gotten better in the EMP-Rik administration.

While I can appreciate the sentiment, this has gotta be the quote of the year! :lol:

People of Fanatica, can you honestly say that things are better than they were 25 turns ago? I can assure you that there will be no such misleading propoganda coming from the Zoi administration.

Things have gotten so much better with the EMP-Rik Administration that I'm voting for Donovan Zoi.

The problem was not necessary in the leadership, but the fact that when plans were made, noone followed them. Had we attacked the same turn that we declared war, like the two nations that attacked us, then we might have still been here and into the next round.

Emp.Napoleon said:
WE did not cause this war, it was the past administration. When we came to power, our fate was decided.

You were the major part of this past administration you are talking about and Rik was the only one behind the Joker affair which was actually an administrative decision or forum moderator decision. Not that I completely disagree with all these decisions...

akots said:
You were the major part of this past administration you are talking about and Rik was the only one behind the Joker affair which was actually an administrative decision or forum moderator decision. Not that I completely disagree with all these decisions...

I was only ambassador, nothing more. I stood fast by the ideal that would hvae saved us, an Alliance with C3B. And I am still proud of my Pro-Alliance stance.

There is absolutely no reason to point fingers and to put the blame on other members. We failed as a team.

It is far more constructive to try to learn something from it for future games. We need to work more as a team and less as a bureaucratic democracy. And I think we lacked vision.

And if you really need to blame a member, blame me. I can take it.

Top Bottom