Terra Nostra

I downloaded this mod and started a game as Japan. I sent my warrior north and found a city state there on Japan called Vatican City.... Are city states supposed to be random or have I done something wrong?

I tried to play this mod with different civs, but in every game, it keeps crashing around 1200 AD (or turn 180). Why and how to avoid it ?
(Here are saves of a korean and a french games, if it can help)

Attachments

• Napoléon_0178 - 1180 ap. J.-C..Civ5Save
    2 MB · Views: 139
  • Sejong_0181 - 1210 ap. J.-C..Civ5Save
    1.9 MB · Views: 95
I see you are playing the vanilla version of the mod. Any chance you are running G+K with that? That would explain the crashes around the same date: the included new civs don't have names for spies, so when a player hits the renaissance the game crashes. Other issues with G+K would likely not be visible unless playing the new civs.
If this is the case: you can try the G+K version which is linked in the first post.

If you are playing vanilla: this mod has been out of maintenance for a long time now and even though I'd think it should still work, I can no longer reliably verify as I have G+K now, which will cause some database issues even if I disable it, sorry.

Top Bottom