1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Terrain graphics

Discussion in 'Civ3 - WH40K Workshop' started by aaglo, Mar 23, 2007.

1. LMR

LMR Back In Green!

Yeah I agree about the armour-resources. I just copied down any resource that was mentioned

As it currently stands, Adamantium Proccessing is one of the first techs of the second era, so adamantium would be required for walkers, elite infantry, ships, aircraft, tanks, super heavy, etc

This means that first era troops wont require resources

I think ceramite could be included like quarry in MEM; give a shield boost in the tile and be required for bastions

2. Tank_Guy#3

Tank_Guy#3 Lion of Lehistan

Maybe tie Relics in with Archeotech as resources needed to build a library. Have the library spawn Librarians for the Imperium, and perhaps Thousand Sons Chaos Marines or Obliterators for Chaos factions.

I agree. Have plasteel for the regular, say, marines and ceramite for the Terminators and/or vehicles.

3. Virote_Considon

Virote_Considon The Great Dictator

For the Imperium at least, perhaps if another unit can fill in the role of a strong late-game defensive unit, Librarians could take the role of armies, and thus a small wonder Library could be built enabling the construction of armies within that city without a leader?

4. Quinzy

Quinzy Chieftain

Strong late-game marine could be something like a Vanguard-ian?

And Chosen for Chaos Marines? Battlesuit for Tau, Eldar Banshees or something like that?

5. LMR

LMR Back In Green!

In the unit thread, we were thinking of having each factions hero/champion produced by a wonder, so librariums or whatever would spawn librarians, etc

6. MadGAD

MadGAD Chieftain

Hey! Green biodomes can be used to make green sticky thin paste food on icy Valhalla (Sandy Mitchell, books about Comissar Ciaphas Cain).
    I use them :)

7. Midnight-Blue766

Midnight-Blue766 The filidh that cam frae Skye

Maybe we can have some sort of STC resource in addition to Archaeotech?

8. creamcheese

creamcheese Spreading since 1990

For city graphics in particular I think you should have the metro for Humans be a Hive city. Have it be massive and expanding all over the tiles next to it.