Test of Time brigand mod

CliffracerRIP

Chieftain
I've been thinking of making a mod to replace the sucky guerilla system (everyone gets elf archers) in the Test of Time with a new unique unit available for all races. This unit which is to be called the brigand is immobile, but if left alone would then generate a series of mobile units through an event chain depending upon the race than controls it.

I've basically got the gist of the how the units stats and graphics work and how partisans are spawned, the computer checks for the presence of whatever tag is tagged Gue and if it finds it, it distributes whatever unit is unit 9 (it doesn't matter whether the faction is actually able to build it!) among the most defensible free squares in the vicinity.

The Ancient Dragon (and the assosiated event chain) would be getting the chop to make room for it. That said what are the capacities of the event engine. I know we can create units by event, but would it be possible for instance to make it so the unit turned up on the square the trigger unit is on.

And how does the unit flag system go on, ideally for instance the unit would disband after a final event which turned the bandit into a normal infantry unit of the race that controls it.

Top Bottom