Testers wanted!

I volunteer! And I also call dibs!

If you still need people, I should have time for some testing for at least the next couple weeks.

Plenty of time available (one good thing about being retired :cool:) if you still need a tester.

I just hope I don't have the ongoing CTD problem I seem to be having. :sad:

i'm suggesting, that every member of test team should show their-self at least once per week on #erebus irc channel :D

id love if u can test multi player games. and maybe barabs to :p. we were playing a few rp games and the games would be finished thanks to an oos without an apparent reason.

ugh, chat rooms, sorry guys, I'll be all over these forums, but I'm not a fan of chat rooms, it's too hard for me to multi-task. So no #Erebus for me. I check these forums religiously though and I will be all over that group site.

ugh, chat rooms, sorry guys, I'll be all over these forums, but I'm not a fan of chat rooms, it's too hard for me to multi-task. So no #Erebus for me. I check these forums religiously though and I will be all over that group site.

It was a joke referencing to how Anw is pretty much the most active person on the IRC, save for Opera.

Only because it's ranked under number of lines. I have twice his number of words, and only Xienwolf has a higher number of words per line. ;)

I just don't spam like he does.... :mischief:

I saw that while scanning through the stats, and then I laughed heartily. Although I think he's been in the room longer than you have too :lol:

Only because it's ranked under number of lines. I have twice his number of words, and only Xienwolf has a higher number of words per line. ;)

I just don't spam like he does.... :mischief:

ehm ... problem ? :D

i'm not spamming - i'm just minimalist and i like lines with few words :D

I'll join... And with your permission, I can redistribute them to my other and brother's computer (who isn't on the forums really) in order to test how they work with multiplayer. Obviously not to leave the household. XD

Top Bottom