Thank you

Pilotis

Prince
Genius. I've only JUST discovered CBP. Having lived and played through all of them - Civ1 to Civ 6, for me Civ 5 is top. But now... you've re-invented 5 -totally. I've never been so immersed and stressed and totally engaged in any Civ game before. I wish I could shake your hands/ fist bump/ yo dude you all. I'll no doubt be on FAQS and QQ/QA pretty soon, but for now - brilliant, well done, thank you!!

Genius. I've only JUST discovered CBP. Having lived and played through all of them - Civ1 to Civ 6, for me Civ 5 is top. But now... you've re-invented 5 -totally. I've never been so immersed and stressed and totally engaged in any Civ game before. I wish I could shake your hands/ fist bump/ yo dude you all. I'll no doubt be on FAQS and QQ/QA pretty soon, but for now - brilliant, well done, thank you!!
Welcome to the Vox Populi fans.
You have been lucky. This last release is one of the most stable and enjoyable, apparently. In these seven years, many good ideas came into fruition, and this last year has been full of bugfixing and improved AI logic.
I always activate a few additional mods: Improved City View, Promotion Flags and Filters in Trade Routes, they make life much easier.

Have you already tried our mapscript Communitu_79a?

Top Bottom