THAT Renderer error

Jonarus_Drakus

Chieftain
Okay, its another one... I'm getting "THAT" renderer error:

"FGXRenderer11::present failed hr=DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED. Driver Failure"

DXDiag file: http://www.mediafire.com/view/r73s067cmtigck0/DxDiag.txt

Now, there are a couple of 'other' factors to keep in mind. I have both G&K and BNW installed, and I am also running several mods, Most notably the latest version (v.27) of R.E.D.
Also via the Steam Workshop:
- "Amer-Asian Resources" - "Resources - Copper buff" - "Reforestation" - "Palace and Throne room" - "Mechanized Infantry with Soldiers" - "Units - Starting Scout"

I also have another non-steam acquired mod:
- "Mount up": This mod allows early units (scout, warrior, archer, and spearmen) to 'lift' undeveloped horses from the map to become mounted.

I run the game in Dx10/11 mode (not the dedicated Win8 mode as I don't have a touch-screen).

One final note - One of the most common triggers of this error has been the 'diplomacy screen', which if it appeared at all (often being 'blank black' or a 'rainbow checkerboard' appearance), would fail to display animations. This however, is not the only cause, as even with the 'leader scene' set to minimum, the crash still occurs (often right before the start of a new turn - with 'processing city-state turn' still displayed at the bottom of the screen - at which point the game locks up and I have to "ctrl+alt+del" my way back to the desktop to manually 'crash' the game from there).

ANY assistance in finally getting this monkey off my back would be greatly appreciated, as this has been a problem I have been suffering with, in one form or another, for more than a year now (first started back before G&K actually).

~JD

Top Bottom