The "Adopt A Newbie" Program

Stuck_as_a_Mac

Aptenodytes forsteri
I had an idea. Not sure how many times its been proposed and shot down, but worth talking about again.

As we all know, we are loaded with DG newbies. We, the Veterans (and those of us who call ourselves Veterans) need to do all we can to help them. Thus, I propose the Adopt A Newbie Program. In this program, we each take one Newbie (I already know which one I'm taking, Jesus_God, personal (as in I know them in RL) friends of mine). We teach them what we know and we work with them to get them started. I would like all newbies who would be interested in this program to apply here. As well as all Veterans interested in helping.

Adopt A Newbie Chairman,
SaaM

I am interested in helping out. I am interested in Voluntering my time to help out a Newbie.

Thats a really great idea. I hope people take it seriously. I'm sure all the newbies would be very grateful for the support.

Well SaaM, we already sorta have this included in the Department of Citizen Support. But I gess this couldn't hurt.

@Nold- Never seen it in action, so thats why I brought it up (hence my first line).
So for Veterans we have:
SaaM
CG
and for Newbies we have:
Rik Meleet
Conehead234
Jesus_God.

Im already working with JG. CG. Take your pick of Rik and Cone (though I would really clarify you, Rik, as an up and commer due to your work with Gornia)

Originally posted by Stuck_As_a_Mac
@Nold- Never seen it in action, so thats why I brought it up

You've never seen it in action because it's all by PM.

Ill addopt Xiasar

Top Bottom