The Age of Civilizations

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigmeat said:
where'd you get the components for proxy wars and etc... It looks cool i'd like to incorporate some of those

I didn't, I still have to make them.:)

AlCosta said:
First of all, this mod is designed to be played on a World Map.

Indeed, the purpose of this mod is for these civilizations to get new land by not grabbing each other's land, but by making colonies. Then, they can slug it out.

The barbarians will be able to grow into new civs using jdog's Revolution Mod, so maybe they'll form a huge civilization in the Americas or Africa. Anyways, the purpose is for the European and Asian nations to slug it out over colonies, just like in real life.

Sounds awesome

Does this mean that this mod can only be played on an Earth style map? As in same starting positions, etc? It would be even more fun if you could start the way that the core game does...

wioneo said:
Does this mean that this mod can only be played on an Earth style map? As in same starting positions, etc? It would be even more fun if you could start the way that the core game does...

It wouldn't work on a random map. The concepts of colonization would be screwy.

It wouldn't work on a random map. The concepts of colonization would be screwy.

Actually ever play a terra map? It's designed where all civs start on one continent and the other continent is full of barb cities for players to take over and colonize.

The Religions
Hinduism
Buddhism
Christianity
Judaism
Olympianism (Greek Panthenon)
Islam

Any chance we might see religions budding into to new religions. Like Christianity budding into Roman Catholic and Protestant?

AlCosta is currently on vacation, and would like me to anwser a few questions.

ice2k4 said:
Actually ever play a terra map? It's designed where all civs start on one continent and the other continent is full of barb cities for players to take over and colonize.

Terra is the only map it would work on.

ice2k4 said:
Any chance we might see religions budding into to new religions. Like Christianity budding into Roman Catholic and Protestant?

As of now, no, but it is a possibility in the future.

ice2k4 said:
AlCosta is currently on vacation, and would like me to anwser a few questions.

Terra is the only map it would work on.

As of now, no, but it is a possibility in the future.

:lol: :goodjob:

I'm back from the stupid on my part banning. But, Age of Civilizations is leaving CivFanatics. We're moving to Underground Games, a site made by Varlin. I'm not only a moderator there, but I got Age of Civilizations a private forum. If you join, you'll see the forum. I promise. ;)

Thank you ice2k4 for covering for me while I was on "vacation."

The New Home of Age of Civilizations!

BTW, I'm not going to post any more info here, if you ask me a question, I will reply with the web address to Underground Games, because that's the only place Age of Civilizations questions will be answered.

Are you going to still post the download here at CivFanatics when it's ready

AlCosta said:
You'll have to ask that at the new site. I don't answer questions at this site.

i don't think your link works.

Are you serious? z14.invisionfree.com/underground_games? When I tried s14.... earlier today, it wasn't working.

Also, you have to register to see the Age of Civilizations forum. It's in the members only section.

the mod has been posted poned join ugg to find out why.

AlCosta said:
Are you serious? z14.invisionfree.com/underground_games? When I tried s14.... earlier today, it wasn't working.

Also, you have to register to see the Age of Civilizations forum. It's in the members only section.
:rolleyes:

I'm not registering on some insignificant website because you won't answer questions here, even though you could have easily just done so.

EDIT: Took away my initial response.

You know what? Maybe I don't want to answer questions on my mod here? You ever think about that? There was obviously a reason I moved my mod, but you don't need to tell me what to do.

Please refrain from making stupid comments like that.

Moderator Action: Thread closed on thread starter's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom