The Alternative Member Photo's Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it has been suggested by BugFatty that my recent pics in the members pics thread likened me to someone from Fight Club, could you propose which one it could be? (you can check the pics in question in the page before last of the member pics thread :) )

Steph, Masquerouge and other members of the French Rugby Union Side
Spoiler Coz It Iz Big Yo :

classical_hero said:
That picture is very disturbing. :aargh:
You saying you'd prefer not to pack down and get rucking? I tend to agree. I'd rather lose posession.

I see that pic and think: "Your put in".

Then I think: "since when were the Aussie 1st XV allowed to grow their hair?"

Rambuchan said:
I see that pic and think: "Your put in".

Then I think: "since when were the Aussie 1st XV allowed to grow their hair?"
In case you missed it here's a picture of Shane William's about to brilliantly step Matt Rogers to go over for another Wales try:
Spoiler :

;)

You're of an evil, twisted mind PrinceOfLeigh.

But I like it!

And so I'm not spamming up the thread, here's Classical Hero watching the Australian Cricket team....

Fairies! Fairies! Fairies Goddammit!

Rambuchan said:
And so I'm not spamming up the thread, here's Classical Hero watching the Australian Cricket team....

Then i presume this is his girlfriend watching the Australian Cricket team any Australian Sport at the minute.

classical_hero said:
Of course we just did win the champions trophy, so this how we celebrated.
We're Leaving Germany!

Urederra said:
Masquerouge and Steph, casually looking.

Man, I wish you wouldn't post pictures of French people right out of bed. That's so embarassing, we didn't have time to dress up!

Prince of Leigh said:
Steph, Masquerouge and other members of the French Rugby Union Side

I will have a very witty comeback for that one as soon as I get over the nuclear bomb the All Blacks dropped on us ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom