The Atlas - A TSL Earth

There is now three versions of this map.

Atlas ( Start in 4000 BC regardless of whether the Atlas Timeline MOD is on )

Atlas 1776 AD ( Starts in 1776 regardless of wheter the Atlas Timeline MOD is on )

Atlas 1861 AD ( Starts in 1861 regardless of wheter the Atlas Timeline MOD is on )

I removed Atlas AD because it just was a bit of a mess.
Atlas is officially out of Beta status and into Alpha which means it will soon be upon the Civ 5 game MOD browser ! not that any one cares.

BS Pollux, i have no idea as to why Singapore was in North Itlay when you played because singapore isnt even in the game, i played it with no MODS on like you said you did and mine was fine.

Atlas DL link is in 1st post, Atlas 1776 AD & Atlas 1861 AD DL is in second post.

Play it now !

possibly a problem cause of the 2nd version still being installed. I'll remove both before my next try

all of the maps i have downloaded from this thread are red and invalid i've done everything in the installation guide and have redone it twice going to redo again. i really want to play this mod looks really fun and interesting. :( please someone help so i can enjoy this game again...

Long time since last update but i have updated Atlas 1861 mainly to remodel the landscape and borders so smaller countrys such as Norway and Thailand are not as cluttered.
- Remoddled landscapes and Cultural borders.
- Added 3 new city states they include
Iraq
Syria
Israel
(Sorry i could not change the official names)
- All City states have the Countrys names in the city names along with the official city name.
- Added a better structure for farms so its now atleast three farms to one city.
- fixed issue where some civs have 5,000 gold instead of 10,000.
- added one caravel for eaach civ in one of the oceans and one rifleman unit for each civ which has an overseas colony such as england and spain.

If you havny given this earth map a go please do im sure you will love it.

Top Bottom