The Atlas - A TSL Earth

Well first Rome was divided part was in the Holy Roman Empire, part must be city state and Rome should represent the Papal State

Secondly, Alsace-Loraine and Brussel should be part of the Holy Roman Empire

Thirdly, they should'nt be a United Kingdom, replace the scots and irish by their respective city states

Finally, depending of the year they should'nt be have a Ottoman Empire

P.S Oh and was forgetting no greece except if part of byzantium empire

Their are my advice, continue the great work :goodjob:

Im not actually making a detailed scenario im just using the civs in the original Atlas maps and giving them citys in a general area, its just atlas in Medeval era and a realistic civ territory.

for example, Egypt has Benghazi which i know is Libyan but they may as well use some of that space, Arabia controls what is know known as Yemen, Oman, UAE, Qatar and Iraq. im just trying to make it easier on peoples computer rather than having seperate city states, and American Civs are in the classical Era including Polynesia.

I have made alot of adjustments and have uploaded the new version such as improved terrain to match the area such as all deserts will have sand dunes and himalyas are now Snow capped, moved spains capital north to fit in one more city to make it fair, added more improved resources, added Burial Tombs in cities that Lara Croft visited :lol: such as Xian (China), Vilcabamba (Peru), Tenochtitlan (Aztec), Venice (Rome) & Others. Added Mint and Walls + Castle to one city in every civ except Native American.

If there is anything people would like to suggest feel free.

i may be planning to do a Late rennasiance era map with the USA in.

Thanks to Redox i have finnaly been able to have the mod i always wanted for this map, i is avaliable to download from this link

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=17382

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=17383

It is a mask that overlays the real dates to make it seem as if the year is stationary until you enter a era, make sure to activate the right Mod as one is for Atlas which starts in the year 2134 BC and Atlas AD which starts in the pre built Medieval 1211 AD.

& Some screenshots

Spoiler :

Check out some of Redoxs MODS.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/member.php?u=211731

AND THE NEW AND HOPEFULLY FINAL VERSION OF THIS MAP IS OUT NOW THAT I HAVE MY PERFECT MOD TO GO WITH THIS MAP...finally

:woohoo:

i'd kick polynesia, the AI doenst manage to play them, always sit at one city.

i'd kick polynesia, the AI doenst manage to play them, always sit at one city.

That to was what i was thinking but they are a very different civ to play than all the rest, i was playing china and they came and settled right where Shanghai is supposed to be, kind of annoying, its either them or the Aztecs.

is there a reason for this cap or are they going to remove it?
or maybe someone is able to make a mod that removes this cap.

is there a reason for this cap or are they going to remove it?
or maybe someone is able to make a mod that removes this cap.

i dont really know why their is this cap, and i don't see any thoughts on removing it by firaxis and im not sure if modders can change that data, but if you enoy the map tell what you dislike about it and i will see if i can improve it.

i will say something when i have more time to play and after the DLC/Patch.
im kinda busy right now.

Well since i was trying to make a Europe big enough to be fun i had limitations on other continents, i admit N America goes in at the Canadian border line, only because if it went out any further, it would be to close to Japan, the pacfic feels cramped as it is, as much as i would like to have less distorted N America theres not much i can do about it.

ATLAS 1776 AD & 1861 AD

Atlas 1776 AD is recreating the point in a pre-built Atlas map with realistic cultural borders, Techs & SP.

Atlas 1861 AD is Basically the same as 1776 AD except Techs are different, added a few extra cities & America has the territory it has today.

Spoiler :

Download Atlas 1776 AD here
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=17508

:c5capital: 22 Civilizations are included all in their TSL, DLC civs are included.

. Arabia
. America
. Aztec ( Mexico )
. China
. Denmark :c5gold:
. Egypt
. England
. France
. Germany
. Greece
. Inca ( Peru ):c5gold:
. India
. Iroquis
. Japan
. Korea :c5gold:
. Mongolia :c5gold:
. Ottoman
. Persia
. Rome
. Russia
. Siam
. Songhai ( Congo ) ( 1861 only )
. Spain :c5gold:

CITY STATES

. Alamty (Kazhakastan)
. Brussels (Belgium)
. Bucharest (Romania)
. Cape Town (South Africa)
. Lhasa (Tibet)
. Stockholm ( Sweden )
. Rio De Janero ( Brazil )
. Sydney ( Australlia )
. Ottowa ( Canada )

Download Atlas timeline MOD
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=17468

HOW TO INSTALL & PLAY MAPS

1. Download the Map or Maps.
2. Open the compressed folder.
3. Move the Map into the maps folder in your Sid Meirs Civ 5 folder.
4. When in game go to MODS and select the MODS you wish to be activated and then select single player and choose Map and Select Atlas or Atlas AD.
5. Once you have chosen the map tick the " Load Scenario " Button and choose a Civ.

HOW TO INSTALL & PLAY MOD

1. Download the MOD
2. Open the compressed folder.
3. Move the MOD into the MODS folder in your Sid Meirs Civ 5 folder.
4. When in game go to MODS section and go into browse MODS and selct install MOD.
5. Then tick the small box and it will turn green which means it is activated.​

Top Bottom