The best leaders for each era and in general?

I play with the options Developiing Leaders, Complex Traits and Start Without Positive Traits. This means I don't have to worry about this at all as everyone starts with a blank slate and selecting Traits when they pop up to be selected depending on the circumstances of my particular game. I even play with Random Leader so I don't even know which Culture I start with.

I play with the options Developiing Leaders, Complex Traits and Start Without Positive Traits. This means I don't have to worry about this at all as everyone starts with a blank slate and selecting Traits when they pop up to be selected depending on the circumstances of my particular game. I even play with Random Leader so I don't even know which Culture I start with.
Same for me, except I always play as Israel on Pit's map, which I modded in myself to replace Egypt (since it was too crowded anyways, and I wanted a "Suez" city option).
Personal reasons aside, a well-placed Jerusalem gives you TWO Natural Wonders without a single cheat besides the city's placing itself (which is still more or less realistic).
I also always play with "no traits at start, get your own", because it's a wonderful feature that makes C2C stand out extremely strongly in comparison to most other mods.
Though I also play without Negative Traits, since I find it stupid to have them in this system in the first place (unlike having them as presets for the actual specific leaders).
My typical (but not set-in-stone) choice is to boost my Great People growth with at least Philosophical - and the rest depends on the Game Speed and my current goals.
Which makes this mod, really, GREAT.

Top Bottom