• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The Breaking Storm, 1919-1945

Update: After an unexpected trip I am back and now we have a Kronshtadt Class BC in the database. This one is armed with 15inch guns that the Russians had planed to buy from the Germans.

Preview Below:

Spoiler :

One more time thank you very much! :) The Kronshtadt Class BC is a very nice unit! :bounce: Now theGerman O-Class battlecruiser, that substituted the Russian BC in the next version of CCM can be replaced by the original Kronshtadt Class BC. :)

BTW.: Another substitute in the next version of CCM for the Dutch Ijsselmeer Class BC is your Scharnhorst unit. :)

Nice addition mate! Will use its a place holder for the Soyuz :) or do you have a Soyuz?

Thank you, Delta! There were many naval units abou which I thought "it would be nice to have, but no one will make them for Civ3". Lots of the, including Kronstadt BC, are now in our scenarios and mods thanks to you.

YEEESSS!!!

I have allready retired the old (but still good looking) Marat by Wyrmshadow in favor of your (better looking) Gangut as Russian Dreadnought.

Now I have to replace the even older Sovetsky Soyuz by Vingrjoe with yours as Soviet Battleship.

Do you realise how much work in the Editor I have because of you? :nono:

Thanks so far! ;)

Update: Did someone say Sovetsky Soyuz? Well one is now in the database based on the 1938 plans.

That's a monster of a ship Delta_Strife - looks fantastic! As much as I liked Vinegar Joe's old unit, this one is several steps up. I don't know if you did anything different or it was just the model, but the ship details really popped on this one.

I did notice on the Cannon.wav some background hiss/static. I tried to filter most of it out if you or anyone are interested in it.

Top Bottom