The Breaking Storm, 1919-1945

Great stuff as always Delta.
You just keep pooring them out. :crazyeye:
Love those Italians, with that nice easy spotting bow.

What are those red/white T parts (like winglets) at the end of the Zuihō? Even looking at some photos didn't clarify their use...
Spoiler :

Those are there to help the approaching pilots line up properly on the deck for landing.

These are again some very nice ships you made. Thank you very much. :) I especially like the two aircraft starting from these ships. Unfortunately only one of the bold pilots made it back to the victorious ship.

Been waiting for that Omaha for some time. Great stuff .... Super :crazyeye:
Thanks

Here is a very special ship of CCM version 2.0 :):

The South Dakota-Class would have been very tough ships, Civinator. A very fitting choice for a Delta-Strife class.

I have a somewhat unusual question about the Richelieu battleship mostly aiming at Ares de Borg. ;)

What is the title and singer of the song, her crew play sometimes while awaiting orders?

Thanks!

Delta, I would like to report a bug in Conte di Cavour (WWII). When Death animation plays, a transparent square appears around the unit (might be a little difficult explain what I mean, but this bug has been reported before about different units, so I hope you'll understand).

Good news! The shipyard workers have returned from holidays and are starting to go back to work. Conte di Cavour has been updated to correct the bug. See what else can be produced. Have to get the whip back out for Ares hahahaha! ;)

Top Bottom