The Christmas PBEM game

Started. GPS to BTS (Nice Rhyme)

Does GPS mean that you sent the turn to him? Why is it called GPS? Maybe we should PM him about it, telling him that he did sign up for it...

No, BTS has it.

I just listened to that episode of polycast (I really needed to put more thought into this). I think we should restart and gift to the AI.

EDIT: Remember when you give you have to send a screen shot. And the person who got the gift has to confirm that they got it.

I listened to it, too. How does it make you want to only gift to the AI?

Well, they talked about how things would keep circulating, so I thought that the AI would not do that, they would just keep it.

I just got the save (from you, oddly) and should I play it, or are we going to start anew?

I'll resend... It was from me because (I have no idea why) BTS sends his save to me and then asks me to send it to you. Restart.

GPS to BTS... Now GPS to Civplayah.

There's an AI civ in the game now? Hmmm I will need military after all...
GPS to remake20
(this is my first PBEM, so forgive me if I forget to do something)

There's an AI civ in the game now? Hmmm I will need military after all...
GPS to remake20
(this is my first PBEM, so forgive me if I forget to do something)

Yes there is one AI. Though it will not attack (Because the game is on Warlord) and you cannot attack them. They are located in the center of the map. GPS in a few minutes.

Ah, I think I sent it back to civplayah by accident. You should have it now, remake.

To Civplahah...

Does GPS mean that you sent the turn to him? Why is it called GPS? Maybe we should PM him about it, telling him that he did sign up for it...

GPS (Got Played Sent.

Top Bottom