Citizens:3 - 3
Founded:130 B.C.
Mayor: Detail
Commerce:7/11
Improvements:Temple, Harbor
Garrison:Spearman, Veteran Pikeman
Culture:82; + 2; Expand in 9 turns

Manchai
This is one of the newer cities in the country. It is located on the ocean, and has the potential to be a great thriving port city if the cards are played right.

If you wish to join the city, just post, and I will PM when I get the chance. Citizens will have the chance to vote for improvements, and give suggestions, im open to what ever you say.

Congratulations Mayor Detail!

I'm sure you will do HAI-RANDO proud. I have linked your thread into HAI-RANDO's thread.

Ginger_Ale said:
Yep, it is. Detail, if you PM a moderator (Rik Meleet, Chieftess, or eyrei), they will edit the title for you. :)

:lol: :lol: Governor TimBentley has been trying to change the Northern Province thread's name to Kitakinu Province for weeks without avail.

LoL thats great I already messed up. Oh well. I better add some stuff. I'll have a few screenshots of the city, and its location.

Here are the Zoom To and the overhead view of Manchai. Enjoy. Give me some suggestions if you have them.

And I need to know how to have the images visable on the post.

Attachments

• ZoomToOfManchai.JPG
    ZoomToOfManchai.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 112
  • Manchai.JPG
    Manchai.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 141
Sir Donald III said:
Starting sometime in the Second TC, we would likely be able to construct Railroads.

Since the benefits of railroads are the same (instant transportation and +1 to Irrigation or Mines) whether the rail line is direct or serpentine, I would like you to ask your Mayors which tiles they would most like to be improved upon. Mined and Irrigated Tiles will be the only ones considered for these requests. (Doesn't mean I won't RR un"improved" tiles, but I would like to see your preferences.)

Please make a list (of 5 or so) tiles you would like to see be improved by railroads when we get them. Thanks.

Top Bottom