The Commonwealth, unite Poland-Lithuania?

PatCat90

Chieftain
Now I know you guys really don't want big changes or something dramatical before the final release. The issue is, when I Poland I really think there should be something in the game giving you the option to unite Poland-Lithuania, make one the vassal of the other I dont know. But historically these civs never waged wars if I'm correct. They were the Polish-Lithuanian union since 1390 till Poland lost independence in 1800's something. The union was nothing of the occupation type kind of thing, not at all similar to the Danmark-Norwegian union where the Norwegians didn't have aristocracy since the black death, and danes pretty much implemented their kings and aristocracy into Norway.

The Polish-Lithuanian union was of the "egalite" type. Although the country later was known as "Rzeczpospolita" and the capital was in Krakow, then Warsaw in the end of the 17nth century (both cities in Poland.) My point is however that splitting these two civs and making them wage wars as happens in RFC Europe is just wrong. It's like making portugal and spain fight each other when these really lived in peace for eternity.

As a historical mod, and one with enourmous potential with the crusades and events occuring inside the game I feel there is enough space for uniting Poland and Lithuania in a game event.

I know this suggestion is big, but would love to see your feedback on my opinion.:goodjob:

This is a great idea in my opinion but at the same time it somehow limits the freedom of the player. Far better would be if any two civs could unite based on common religion or civics for example. That would increase the politics and would complicate even more the relations between different civs thus giving extra freedom for the player and leading to different historical events.

Top Bottom