The Custom Avatar Project

Caretaker logo.

I am Chuck Norris!

G'night all.

Attachments

• Caretaker bullet.gif
    Caretaker bullet.gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 142
File size would be my guess, or perhaps, the avatar thing wont accept .png files. Not sure it might just be one of those mysteries that never gets solved.

I dunno. If you check my user page, Chuck still has a white background there. The .pngs were under the file size limits, and the .gif versions are even smaller. Whole thing seems buggy to me.

Here's the Planet Cult logo.

Attachments

• cult bullet.gif
    cult bullet.gif
    3 KB · Views: 152
While I was changing my avatar, I noticed that there are predefined avatars for

Civilization Revolution
Civ 4 BTS
Civ 4 Warlords
Civilization IV
Civilization III
Civilization II
Civilization
Misc
Fantasy
Sci Fi

None of them contain SMAC images. I wonder if we should risk angering CFC admins by suggesting that they could take the images in this thread and make them available as predefined SMAC avatars.

While I was changing my avatar, I noticed that there are predefined avatars for

Civilization Revolution
Civ 4 BTS
Civ 4 Warlords
Civilization IV
Civilization III
Civilization II
Civilization
Misc
Fantasy
Sci Fi

None of them contain SMAC images. I wonder if we should risk angering CFC admins by suggesting that they could take the images in this thread and make them available as predefined SMAC avatars.
I prefer quitely doing my art and trying to stay off the radar. However, you make an excellent point, and I hope someone will see fit to contact them. AC should be represented.
Sorry, double post caused by problem with internet connection.

Buster's Uncle, good job with the SMAC avatars. I'm going to try the Voracious avatar for awhile.
Thank you for saying so. I'm flattered you liked the background recolor I did so much.

Would you like a non-scanlined copy of the picture? Did you size/crop it yourself, of will it do a size/crop that radical automatically?

Would you like a non-scanlined copy of the picture? Did you size/crop it yourself, of will it do a size/crop that radical automatically?

Yes.

From the forum rules:

If you have 30 posts AND have registered for 30 days, you can give yourself a custom title and a custom non-animated avatar. The dimension limit of custom avatars is 70x70 pixels and size limit is 4 KB.

From the Edit Avatar settings in the control panel:

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 6.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

Top Bottom