The Democracy Game Website

Strider

In Retrospect
We had a website (and I believe we still do), but it has largely never took off. The primary reason for this is that it was only one or two people doing all of the work.

Earlier we talked about creating a wiki. We can use the wiki to hold the majority of our introduction material (thus eliminating stickied threads) and chronicling roleplay. It would also make an easy and accessible history book.

What does everyone say?

Personal Opinion
The website is still there, and has a big advantage of being owned & operated by CFC. A wiki would be fine, but to avoid the "dueling edits" problem where people make conflicting edits, the mods should have admin authority and behavior problems on the wiki should be subject to infractions.

What is the link to said website?

Yeah definitely get rid of wordpress. Basically anything other than a blogging CMS would be fine.

Wordpress is just bulky -- the problem is I still don't have a clear idea of what we want in a website, so I don't know the best means to go about it. I talked to TF about a wiki, and he would rather have it be hosted offsite.

Top Bottom