The dream Team is dead

academia

Master of the Universe
........ :eek: ....... :confused: ......... :( ......... :cry:

Sorry guys, see you next time.

No more comments...

they suck.. hahaha... they are good individually.. but a sucking team

oh my god,..... i can't believe this. :eek:

It's like this with so many nations-teams in many sports. The best athletes are chosen but at their clubs they are the super heroes and they aren't used to working for somebody else, they are egoistic players. A bunch of egoistic players don't make a team. A team consists of a few stars and a few people that will make possiblities for the stars tp be able to shine.

Right on civ1-addict, like a football team playing in orange shirts against Belarus tomorrow for qualification for Portugal 2004. They've been letting us down for years now. :mad:

That was exactly the team I had in mind while wriiting my prior post but let's not start discussing soccer in a basketball-thread. ;) My prediction is that a new thread will be opened to discuss overpaid spoiled youngsters who happen to be good at sports but are not willing to give all they have when the orange shirts have lost...

I'm glad in a way...

Maybe some of the REAL stars will come out and play next time. But since they are too busy making millions, who needs to be patriotic?

My hat is off to the U.S. Team for participating, since many top flight players wouldn't even show up...:(

Sorry guys, but i have to post it!!

Attachments

• yugoslavia - usa16.jpg
    yugoslavia - usa16.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 132
Top Bottom