1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Easiest Method of M-Unit Creation

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Tutorials, Reference, & Guides' started by Varlin Saliptor, Jun 13, 2005.

1. DJ Bonebraker

DJ Bonebraker a.k.a Laura

Well, you know what they say about opinions.....

2. estrongblade

estrongblade Epaulette Inspector

Y'all be nice - :nono:

So, do you think that someone could put what they are working on here so that some of the noobs can look the final results over? You know - kind of a 'these are the units I combined' and 'this is what it looked like after I finished' thing? Those of us who are still bottom feeders on the unit creation thing would greatly appreciate it...just sayin'. ;)

3. Varlin Saliptor

Varlin Saliptor Does not hate the future.

Do you mean you want more on the tutorial?

4. sstrooper

sstrooper Chieftain

I can make m-units but I want to know if there is a way to combine all the sounds together from the units so instead of the units being silent, they can have sounds, for example I made a 5 m-units that contains 2 german modern infantry, a leopard 2, and 2 marders and i want to have combine sounds for the attack, fortify, run, victory, and default. If there is a program for this please tell me, it would be much appreciated.

5. Takhisis

Takhisis Free Hong Kong

I know this a tiiiiiny bit late, but there's lots of programs out there for editing sound, and many of them are shareware or even freeware. Take a look around!

6. Varlin Saliptor

Varlin Saliptor Does not hate the future.

There are indeed a lot of free sound editors in existence. My favorite it Audacity, which you can get here: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

I wonder how I missed that post until this bump...?