• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The Fast PBEM

Don't have it. And may I add that this "fast" PBEM is one of the slowest I have ever played.

I sent turn 4 to Plux on 15/3. Havent seen it since.

Ok, Plux probably has it. He's moving and said he will try to get internet as soon as possible. We'll just have to wait for him; just like with DDPP.

And DogBoy, you're confused with the other "fast" or actually "quick" :rolleyes: PBEM. This game was never open; I asked all players personally. The game you're in is dead, unfortunately.

Still no response from Plux, so be patient. I might take a while.

It only disappoints me he doesn't even respond via another computer. :undecide: Ah well, he's probably got his reasons...

Hi Guys,

First of all I'd like to say sorry for holding up this game. Since two weeks I've moved and for now have no internet at the new home, that's why I've been so silent. Also, yesterday I came back from a week of snowboarding in the French Alps, and wasn't even able to play civ3 at all. Today is my first day back at the uni, and I'll take the save with me, and hope to send it on tomorrow or the day after. I think it'll take at least 3 to 4 weeks to get internet at my new place, so I will prolly still continue to slow down progression, but I promise to try to play every turn in two or three days. Again, I'm very sorry to hold up the various PBEM's im in and hope to be back @ full online strength asap ;)

No problem Plux! :D

Thanks very much for the update and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that of course we can bear with you whilst you get your stuff together...

Take it easy, and btw whats your new place like?

Melifluous

PS. Another person gone skiing, you utter utter bar steward...
PPS. I'm English, can you tell?

Top Bottom