The Gaia War

No, not 26 weeks, the game starts on week 52 of 2012. I had a year of loitering around consolidating my power in the south with the Gaia league and building up forces. Actively conquering took 26 weeks.

Really, 2 levels honestly won't give the AI that big of an advantage... Prod bonus is negligible since they get so high in production anyways with all the insane production buildings.

I forgot to reply on this when I came back but now I'll do that. :)

What I meant was that you conquered the whole world in 26 weeks from the first attack. Not from the start of the game. :) You don't add in the numerous years of Germany preparing for war when you count how fast Germany conquered Poland. ;)

Boo...

Bhyu is slightly broken. Their advanced bombers can't rebase, and they've got no battle suit infantry, so they're quite weak militarily in addition to their insanely weak infrastructure. (on week 52 of 2014, and I still haven't fully built up the infrastructure)

Also, one of their bombers (or fighters, forgot which) needs to have the "go to" command disabled. Just a nit-picky detail, cause it's pretty minor really.

Hm, I must have forgotten to check those flags. I'll have a patch up soon.

Okay, I've uploaded version 1.1, which fixes the problems with the advanced bombers (Apparently, the Bhyu weren't the only one with that bug....), gives some more infrastructure to the Bhyu and Iustitians, and gives everyone a few more workers.

Wait, did I say week 52 of 2014? I meant 2013. But same idea.

I love this scenario, I posted on the other thread but basically all I'm doing at the moment is getting owned by tier one units...erebian at that.

Infantry taking out my tanks, infantry taking out my spec ops, infantry took out my infantry. I guess the Pwnzarions or whatever gave them the l33t h@x

Tempted write a fan fic about the infiltrators I sent in, the spec ops badassness that they did...deserves a story.

At first since they are all regular I sent them about to gain XP by killing the rebels and while that was going on I launched a three pronged amphbious assault on Erebia to gain neutrual ground in order to complete my plan of contructing a foward air base. As soon as they secured these positions the workers I sent with them made foward AFB's which were the sites of epic battles...I air lifted all my spec ops in two different teams (One to wreak havoc on the omegian road's and resources and the other for my more sinister plan...)

The second parachuted into the Pwn nation and captured a few workers, just as this happened the last infantry units were overrun at the bases so no hope of support. Mind you the workers they caputred were near Port ROFLCOPTER so these four guys were fighting through at least ten colonial infantry men and a pair of calvary guys and when they finally reached the safe area and the air port was constructed I steamrolled a battalion of tanks into the area plus infantry support, captured all but the capital.

But then Erebia stepped in and now, sadly, all of the infiltrators were swamped and killed by erebian conscripts at one health.

I'll post a screenie as soon as I kno how

Whenever I try the load the mod the game crashes:cry: plz tell me why and tell me how to fix it.

Can you post a screenshot of exactly what causes it to crash? Or is it a crash to desktop type crash?

can i get some help please? i got the mod but whenever i try to load it in scenarios it just says, its an invalid file, or not compatible with this version of civ what version do i need?

Does anyone still have a copy of this mod?
You're in luck.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4yiY227F3kIeThwRUhBVTZ2YUU

I uploaded it to my google drive, and depending on the version of the game you have (CD version vs Steam version), you should use a different labels.txt file. The original labels.txt file is for the CD version. If you are using the steam version, please either delete or rename the labels.txt file, and then change the labels_Steam.txt to labels.txt

For some reason I can't get to the website that contains the main download. This looks like a good mod but I can't play it

For some reason I can't get to the website that contains the main download. This looks like a good mod but I can't play it
Atomic Gamer is down, please see my post 2 posts above yours where I re-uploaded it.

Top Bottom