The game will now exit

Predator145

Prince
I can't enter my scenario. The loading stops at 30% and the game crashes with the frame "The game will now exit". There is no explanation to why that happened. So now I have no clue what I added to the biq that made it unopenable.

So I tried opening an old biq I tested successfully in the past. This one gets the same error except at 60%. What's going on? Was it because Flintlocks's patch doesn't jibe with something? I'm playing the Steam version.

Last edited:
30% exactly, or 32%?

Because if it's around 32% then I'm 99% sure it'll be a graphical fault

My current mod errors at 30%.

So I've set up a Dummy mod from the original Conquest big. But I set it to the same properties as my current Mod. I've added a couple of units and techs. And it errors at 61%.

I then tried a Dummy with no modifications, only the same properties as my current Mod. It made it into the game. But exits when I scrolled through the Unit civilopedia. That means some icon graphics caused this. But without any explanations from the game, I have no clue what to remove. Before I would get a "FILE NOT FOUND" with details explanation. But now it's just "The game will now exit".

Edit: It seems like my stock game is messed up too. The menu function doesn't work and I can't save, load, quit or set preferences. I guess I'll reinstall.

Last edited:
Top Bottom