The Ironic Secret Agency

Theoden

Deity
GOTM Staff
This is the Ironic Secret Agency of Intelligence, Deception and Halftruths, as requested by Shashanshah Provolution. Here I will gather both important and unimportant information about the other teams, that we have acquired through analysises and observations.

Information will be added as it obtained.

Turn 38:
The iroq second city has just grown

Turn 39:
The iroq capital has just finished a settler.
The iroq have two cities, capital size 3 and second city size 5, only the capital has any culture.
It is very likely that the second iroq city is more than three squares away from the capital (I've calculated this one through twice).

Turn 40:
Iroq capital has grown.
One of the other teams has most likely just connected a luxury.
None of the other teams have more than two resources (strategic or luxury) connected.

Turn 41:
No change in the iroq land.
Somebody (seems to be Iroqs if they speak the truth) researched literature.

Very nice, An Intelligence Directorate is a much needed thing, if you can get me screenshots and World Maps, as well as as much information to me through a PM or this thread, i'll sift through it and make my analysis.

-Ranger99-

Sure. Is there any specific information you are looking for, and what kind of analysis are you doing?

Well, basically a SNIE, Special National Intelligence Estimate. I'm not too bad at writing up analysis' and if provided with the right intell. We can even begin to 'Know' where the other teams will be moving every turn, but for now, all screenies and any basically everything that we have on anything.

You can wither PM or POst them in this thread, thanks!

-Ranger99-

I'm still not quite sure what Special National Intelligence Estimate covers :hmm: What I mean is that I will not only post pure intelligence but also analysis', mostly from F-menus, but it seems you are also doing some kind of analysis'. It would be good if you could elaborate your part, so we avoid doing the same work twice?

Here is one screenie of the battlefront:

But before I post more screenies:
I suppose you ask for screenies because you don't have C3C? If that is the case then plain worldmap information can be obtained better and faster with CivAssist II even if you don't have conquests. But I have no problem posting screenies if you prefer that :)

[post #2 updated with turn 41 info]

Turn 42:
Iroqi capital has grown.
Iroqi capital is able to produce 5 food surplus, and has a granary.
The Iroqi are gaining a small cultural superiorty, because our capital lost the 1000 year double bonus.
2 of the other civs have an approval rating between 63% and 66%.

Turn 43:
We have fallen in pop ranking from #2 to #3.
Iroq used their (most likely only) settler to found a city.

Turn 44:
Now all other civs have granary. (we don't have one)

Theoden

Can you please make a projection on when they produced the Curraugh (Galls), make a projection that they came from East and so on. Based on all this, we can assume we need galleys into the water in 30 turns, to sink follow up galleys coming our way.

Turn 45 (2000BC):
Iroq capital produced a settler.
Iroq second city grew.
About the newly met celts: our military is strong vs. them, they have no culture buildings beside palace yet, they have a total of at least 13 citizens.

@Provo
Not quite sure what you mean but here is at least something about it:
If their empire is located to the north of the other continent (if it is approximately where I suppose it is) then it would take them around 20 to 25 turns if they have been very lucky and found us in the shortest possible time (in which case it would take 17 galley moves to reach them).
If they started by the coast and built this curragh to begin with (that is the conditions under which they could be farthest away), then they can be no more than 80 tiles, or 27 galley moves away. If they didn't start coastal or held back bulding the curragh, this is less.

Turn 46:
All other civs are making an average of at least 4 surplus food per city.

Turn 47:
Iroq capital has grown.
Greek capital has grown.
Celt capital has built a settler.
Now either Celts or Greeks have literature.

Turn 48:
Greek capital has built a settler.
Celt's second city is size 5.

Turn 49:
Celt capital has grown, is pulling 5fpt and has a granary.
Greek capital has grown, is pulling 5fpt and has a granary.
Supposedly all of our opponenets are running 4 turn settler pumps in their capital! <-----
All other civs have at least 10% of their land consisting of flood plain/jungle/swamp.

Turn 50:
The (quite accurately) estimated turn scores (that is the 'true' score used to determine the average score) this turn were:
Iroq 284
Ourself 347
Greeks 307
Celts 501

donsig said:
Note that before upgrading Artaxerxes to an immortal, our advisor said we had a weak army compared to the Donuts!
This quote just made it possible for me to very closely calculate the iroq military strength:

If their military consisted of only MW's then they would have about 19 veterans or 25 regulars or a combination thereof.

Baring in mind that they also have troops like spearmen, warriors, curraghs etc. and making a qualified guess of how many of those troops they have beyond what we have seen, it results in that:
Their offensive military force consists of around 11 vet MW's or 14 reg MW's or a combination of that.

Theoden said:
Their offensive military force consists of around 11 vet MW's or 14 reg MW's or a combination of that.

Very interesting. We've only seen regular mounted warriors. We know one did get promoted fighting Cyrus and Cambyses and there's another vet in the eastern jungle. If they truly have that many MWs I'd guess they're regulars. I doubt they have enough production capabilites to build barracks and then that many units. Also, with those numbers, they probably have another strike force heading our way in the west.

Very good work Theoden! :goodjob:

Top Bottom