The Lord Nelson Earth Map (for Version 1.29f)

Lord Nelson

Chieftain
Here is the thread where you can download the much anticipated Lord Nelson Earth Map Scenario (for Version 1.29f), large/huge

Attachment has been supplied:

Attachments

• earth scenario.zip
    0 bytes · Views: 1,558
Europe:

Attachments

• europe.jpg
    europe.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 2,930
Your modesty is unequalled.

Any hope of just the map, w/out the scenario?

R.III

Lord Nelson,

It seems the link is broken....? Great Scenario, I really would like to play it, any chance on a fixed link???

Stra

Yay!! im having loads of fun playing a non-existant scenario!! yay blank screen!! The best!

I thinnk it is a scenarioof the world with all the civs in the correct places and empires already built

yeo it would apear that way, has anyone been able to download it or is it just my (crappy) computer?

Originally posted by curswine
I thinnk it is a scenarioof the world with all the civs in the correct places and empires already built
Well, France is in control of West Africa, while Italy (Rome) is in control of Ethiopia, which leads me to believe that it has to be some sort of WWII scenario...

but it is in industrial age, and if you think about it WW2 was in the modern age. So if it is a WW it must be WW1

*Laughs at the thought of people trying to decipher what some guy's scenario is*

Maybe you're right... I think I see a German city in Africa, and if that's the case then it would have to be WWI, but I still have no clue. :p (I haven't downloaded it since people said that it doesn't work.)

do you guys not think its a battle of Tragfalgar (sp) scenario ?

european map + the lord nelson reference + french and british colonies in africa?

Originally posted by CrazyDuck
do you guys not think its a battle of Tragfalgar (sp) scenario ?

european map + the lord nelson reference + french and british colonies in africa?
After looking at the location of all the African colonies, I think you may be right. :)
Though I think Egypt is a bit big. ;)

We will never find out if map creator doesn't show his face.

well how come the zip file i downlaod is 0 byte and have nothing in it?

because there seems the map creator made this as a joke to annoy everyone who trys to download it. if not that then there is most likely something wrong with his computer.

Originally posted by curswine
and if you look it looks as though there are 2 greek cities in iceland and greenland

Yeah, Copenhagen will probably be named Athens. Denmark was a significant seatrading nation in Napolean times.

Fellas! Shame on you!! Nelson! Trafalgar! Napoleon in Egypt! You know, 1800-1815, that ís the beginning of the industrial age.
What dó you read in your spare time anyway?

Top Bottom