The Napoleonic Wars

Thank you for listening to my remarks. I finished the Prussia game and was fairly powerful having unified Germany and keeping the French alive in their war against England. Virtually their entire army were German units that I had gifted them in a sort of proxy war. Same with the Austrians and Swedes except they were beyond helping even though I gave each of them approxamately 20 units. Over all however the scenario was fantastic. Except one thing... It ended. I don't know If this is an option, but personally I would like the scenario to continue until someone wins it. It seems impossible for you to win as anyone without destroying your happiness. So I have two suggestions:
1. No turn limit. The scenario ends when someone wins, I don't make these so I don't actually know if that is possible.
2. Make victory conditions specific for each Civ. Ex: German civilizations must unite Germany and take over Paris and Moscow. While say Russia must capture the Swedish, Austrian, and Ottoman capitals.
P.S. I love this scenario and hope you update it soon.
P.S.S If you make ships of the line available to everyone, then make it cost more production for everyone but England.

Also I have a couple suggestions in general.
1. You should either remove the 300 turn limit or you should create smaller victory conditions based on the location and size of the Civilization.
2. I support making ships of the line an available unit, but I would have it be an increased production and buying cost.
3. I would advocate finding replacement civilizations for the Bavarians, Hanovians, and possibly the Westphalians because their abilities are useless. Byzantium literally is a civilization with no abilities because religion is disabled. The Celts are also faith focuses but their ability is useless. I would suggest finding possible replacements for them. Westphalia might be okay because they have an ability that at least does something. Though I do recognize that they are their to fill up Germany. It would be weird if the Bavarians were say, Chinese.
Overall though I love the scenario and hope you continue to improve it.

Sorry I just sent two somewhat similar messages, I am still trying to figure out how this works, haha.

Sorry I just sent two somewhat similar messages, I am still trying to figure out how this works, haha.

Thank you for your remarks. I will update this at some point. Right now I have bigger fish to fry. I am try to build a Guadalcanal scenario. :)

I would try to avoid putting the Civs on teams. That just doesn't feel right, but I have a couple suggestions.
1. You should make the ship of the line a unit other Civs can build, but give them a higher production cost. That would simply be a slightly weakened English Navy.
2. You should give each civ a unique set of victory conditions. Basically each should have a specific set of capitals it needs capture to win. Civs with large starting empires should have large requirements to win, but the small Civs like Prussia or Genoe should be given a easier set of goals. Ex: The German Civs have to unite Germany and capture Paris and Moscow. Something like that.

I would try to avoid putting the Civs on teams. That just doesn't feel right, but I have a couple suggestions.
1. You should make the ship of the line a unit other Civs can build, but give them a higher production cost. That would simply be a slightly weakened English Navy.
2. You should give each civ a unique set of victory conditions. Basically each should have a specific set of capitals it needs capture to win. Civs with large starting empires should have large requirements to win, but the small Civs like Prussia or Genoe should be given a easier set of goals. Ex: The German Civs have to unite Germany and capture Paris and Moscow. Something like that.

I can do the Ship of the line, but not sure about adding victory goals. I'd have to ask around about that. I do think it is an excellent idea though.

Great scenario,but hard in the beginning,when you need to build up your economy.

My problem was with happiness,it was hard to make conquests while it's value was low,knowing that you need to make it positive,and had to wait for cities to build up zoos,colosseums,etc.

Long story short,I enjoyed it.Keep up the good work. :)

Great scenario,but hard in the beginning,when you need to build up your economy.

My problem was with happiness,it was hard to make conquests while it's value was low,knowing that you need to make it positive,and had to wait for cities to build up zoos,colosseums,etc.

Long story short,I enjoyed it.Keep up the good work. :)

Thank you. At some point coming up I'll add some updates. Right now just too busy with other stuff.

hi nokmirt

how about adding alliances to the scenario? preserving small civ like Netherlands, Prussia, Poland etc
They are easily destroyed, Some Liberation events?

I have played as Austria, Russia and Ottoman have early tanks and great war infantry after 10 turns ,

What folder does this mod get installed into? Is it as is meaning what downloads is how its put in?

Top Bottom