The Newbies Society

Technically, this isn't my first demogame, since I joined DG4 the day before the Victory Chat. I was the last citizen.

So I don't consider myself new, even though this is the first time I'll really get to experiance the game, since I've combed the archives and played such a large part in constitution and such.

@msz4 hopefully spelt right, done from memory. yes in a way it does however citizens groups themselves cannot back a single person it is against the law, the groups however give people opportunity to express their beliefs and change peoples ideas there and win votes that way.

Ok, sign me up! Seems like a good way to get to know everybody. And deputy positions will be a good way to learn how to be good leaders.

Well, this thing took off overnight (in Australia's night at least)! Welcome all, particularly my fellow Australians. Any anyone else who might be interested - keep those memberships coming in!

Count me in. My first demogame. I lurked DG4. But have never been in a turnchat.

MSTK: yes. it's actually unlawful for a group to bar you entry for being in another group :-D I think.

BCLG100 said:
@msz4 hopefully spelt right, done from memory. yes in a way it does however citizens groups themselves cannot back a single person it is against the law, the groups however give people opportunity to express their beliefs and change peoples ideas there and win votes that way.
I know that citizens groups themselves cannot back a single person, but every member try to support his group voting on citizens of that group too. I don't know how veterans are voting, but as a newbie I was voting mostly on people from my citizen group. Newbies don't know people and someone could use it. How I can trust to advisor who sometimes support my group but sometimes is against group aspirations?

BCLG100 said:

I have seen it stated in another thread (if memory serves me correctly) that a citizens group can voice support for a candidate, but cannot require members to vote for that candidate. I don't know what the benefit of that would be. It might even cause dissension within the group were it not a unanimous choice anyway.

I am new to the Democracy Games. Please sign me up for your group.

Isn't Kaoru Rurouni Kenshin's girlfriend/wife? :D

Then, of course, it would be Kaoru-dono. :mischief:

I'm in. I also have a question, (this will show how new I am to this,) How do you get the pictures under your name when you post? :aargh:

Jes72 said:
I'm in. I also have a question, (this will show how new I am to this,) How do you get the pictures under your name when you post? :aargh:

Go to Quick Links (above) and chose edit Avatar.

I will adopt all newbies in regards to Legal matters. If you have a question about any part of our legal system, just PM me and I'll get back to you. Hopefully, the Judicial thread will not have me over-loaded.

CJ Cyc
:hammer:

Cyc said:
I will adopt all newbies in regards to Legal matters. If you have a question about any part of our legal system, just PM me and I'll get back to you. Hopefully, the Judicial thread will not have me over-loaded.

CJ Cyc
:hammer:

Cyc, I would love to work in the Judiciary in some inocuous, insignificant role. If you need a clerk or something, I'm your slave, uh man. :D

Top Bottom