The Nobles of Fanatika

Ok Padma, I think that my "lots" of land can now get me a Prince title. So if it can, I would like to be Prince of Gewehr. Ok? Is that the one I said earlier?

Originally posted by gunning1
Ok Padma, I think that my "lots" of land can now get me a Prince title. So if it can, I would like to be Prince of Gewehr. Ok? Is that the one I said earlier?
Prince of Gewehr - right.

However, may I point out this post? I'm sorry, but you don't have the Small Palace you thought, just the Mansion. You will need to upgrade it first. Once that's taken care of, you'll be known as a Prince of a fellow! ;)

:mad:

I was almost completely sure I upgraded it! :( Well, I might have to wait even more time, to see how the money situation is going...

I just noticed, looking at the Land thread, that we have eight provinces: North, Southwest, Taliesin, Hafenland, Rhineland, South Doughnut Coast, Montis Abeo Gramen, and "Sugar & Spice". That means tile counts for respective titles are:

Baron/Count/Margrave - 8
Duke/Earl - 16
Prince/Archduke - 24

These will take effect immediately.

(Don't worry, gunning, you still have 25 contiguous in RL. ;) )

Ok, I figured you fixed it to where I couldn't get it again. ;)

Ok, I'll go ahead and become a prince. (While I still have a chance.) ;)

Ok, I am planning on getting a Sm. Palace (Since that would be the requierment). But I would like to know if I have Enough land tiles to be a Archduke :).

@gunning: I posted your investiture before I could change my mind. ;) Welcome to the world of Royal Princes.

@CivGeneral: While you have 19 tiles that I can see on a quick look (theoretically enough for Duke/Earl), the largest contiguous grouping of them I could come up with was 10, around Novgorod. And the rules specify the tiles must be contiguous. You'll need to find a way to link those groups together, or otherwise expand some more.

Originally posted by Zarn
Dear nobility:
Fanatika has had corrupt people ruining the lives of the good Fanatikan folk. We must make sure these trouble makers are taught a lesson. I purpose a plan to all nobles. Let us create a police force to crush anyone that commits crime. I have talked to my Jedi, and they agree that the Jedi Council shall protect the civilians of Fanatika through the law. It was approved by Prince Shaitan before his untimely death. Bless him. All I am asking is your approval to have justice served in Fanatika by your friends, the Jedi Knights.
May the Force be with you,
Lord Master Zarn of the Jedi Knights

I oppose that. If we appoint an agency to fight crime, it must be based on Fanatikan law, and not founded on the base of any religion or whatever the jedi are.

Originally posted by donsig
What must I do to become a Prince?
This is an easy one! ;)

To become a Prince, you must own at least 24 contiguous tiles (3 * 8 active provinces), own a Castle (or better), and pay an investiture of 1000g. The investiture is preferred to be paid via role-playing, e.g., hold a tournament at your castle, all the purses, cost of foodstuffs & drink, etc. got toward the investiture. Or you can pay straight cash here.

However you do it, be sure to post here in this thread what you have done/are doing (I need to verify it ;) ) and tell me what specific title you want: "I will be the Prince of Yada-Yada".

Top Bottom