the oobs 4th pitboss game (Warlords), 15 players

Server crashed somehow, but not the other one. Strange.

Anyway, I've reloaded it, the new turn should begin in a few minutes. There were only seven minutes left and only CB hadn't taken his turn, but it looked as though he was going to miss it anyway so I won't worry about it.

No problem here connecting for me. If you have a firewall disable it temporarily and see if you get in. If you do then you have to open up port 2058. Incidentally why 2058? Isn't it normallly 2056 - why change?

No problem here connecting for me. If you have a firewall disable it temporarily and see if you get in. If you do then you have to open up port 2058. Incidentally why 2058? Isn't it normallly 2056 - why change?

2056 UDP is the default port. I use that to actually play the game, and use other ports for hosting.

I think it's 2056 he needs to open, not 2058, correct me if I'm wrong.

I tried all of the suggestions and still nothing working. I haven't changed anything on my computer since my last 3 turns so I really don't understand why all of a sudden its not working. Looks like I may have to remove myself from this game.

I tried all of the suggestions and still nothing working. I haven't changed anything on my computer since my last 3 turns so I really don't understand why all of a sudden its not working. Looks like I may have to remove myself from this game.

ok, I'll contact a replacement sometime tonight (ie. around 8-9 hours from now).

I got your email btw, just posting a response here for all to see.

I'll be back to playing my own turns tomorrow; a friend was playing my turns for me for the last few days.

Will be missing a few turns between now and Sunday, went on vacation and forgot to bring my warlords disc with me.

Top Bottom