The Order of the Imperial Shadow Reformed

Elder Provolution,

I have voted for your for FA Minister. Good luck in the elections. We will need to see the lay of the land first after the elections. :mischief:

Has anyone noticed that, just as in real life, the amount of information available on this website is almost more than can be kept up with. Kind of like life right now isn't it. :rolleyes:

Arigato :hatsoff:

Coinich, very true sir :)

It is a very close race, but at least I think the arguments were one piecemeal. Even though the first term is uncertain, we would still get a shot at the 2nd term.
The key aspect is that I agreed with some of the more cerebral and professional types in here. Like the military advisors was all good candidats.

I wish to join this citizens group

Elder Provolution,

What are the ranks of members that have just joined? There are no more samurai seats so would these new members be assistants or what?

Blackheart,

The Order, initially planned to be a non-citizen group and a non-party, but a doctrine originator, is to reform itself to meet this new support. Existing members will be asked to renew their seats, and if we can supplement two in if two refrain, we will have no reform.
Otherwise, we will expand the activity.

Yours sincerely

blackheart said:
Elder Provolution,

What are the ranks of members that have just joined? There are no more samurai seats so would these new members be assistants or what?

Have you ever heard of peasants? :mischief:

Just kidding, Provolution... :D

Provolution said:
Blackheart,

Existing members will be asked to renew their seats, and if we can supplement two in if two refrain, we will have no reform.

Elder Provolution,

Please enlighten me with your plans for this course of action. I wish to maintain my seat with the Council of Schichi ni no Samurai, and help move this vision closer to action. Please let me know if there is anything this humble soul can do to help.

Honorable Cyc-sa,a

shakai kangaeru no kakari no mono
Charge d'affaires political change/revolution questions

Your clans historical destiny is to plan ahead the various revolutions of the glorious Japan, and develop complete plans for revolutionary change in government shifts.
Our religious power should be applied to the meximum for this purpose.
Some of our brethren has stubbornly advocated that is the construction of temples and the concept of reducing war weariness in the people, they forget that it is also a question of industrial strength, the mobilization of our armies, trade, and the societal strength in general. So your part in this historical mission, is to review the Japanese technologies and types of government , and relate that initiially to the militaristic uniqueness of Japan, reviewing that militarism to technologies, strategic resources and production capabilities. As time progress and we learn of our explorations, we can add
foreign politics, geogrpahy and resource economics to the grand plan.

This would also benefit the people, and educate them in making the right decisions based on providing them real knowledge, not blind political rhetoric.

so that is what societal change and revolutions is all about, honored Cyc-Sama

for the Empire
Provolution

Well, it seems Superpelon withdrew and formed a pacifist/isolationist group, now we need to figure out a reform to include Civgeneral, if there is consensus about it :)

How about a post for internal concerns and another one for the late arriving air force? Also, maybe one to deal with barbarian threats.

Blackheart

I agree on airforce as soon as we get oil, which means we need Imperial Oil to give us a rep, or someone else. Barbarians? that is a military question. Yet, the vision is to remain at 7 people constant, yet, I may retire some and gain a more coordinating/supervisory role, as we are neither citizen org, pol party or roleplay group, but the GD's leading doctrine orginator for the long haul.

Elder Provolution,

Barbarians are a military matter, but I think creating a seperate post to strictly handle them and leaving the other post to handle other nations might be needed, but I am not quite certain.

How about we have rotating office roles? Or maybe just make the Samurai roles into small councils?

WE could make a post for Exploration, Barbarian Hunting, Setting up Colonies (outside border infrastructure, including fortresses, airbases and so on), and call it frontier affairs.
But I would like a group poll on that.

How about a position as the head of our political lobbyist machine?

Given the development of this game, I think that we will nominate the
Naval position as available.

Is it alright for the heads of each division to have deputies? If so I would like to be the deputy of Charge d'affaires, Conspiracy and Secret Police Questions. I would like to turn two nations against each other and see them nearly destory each other abd then we declare war against these war ravaged nations and take their spoils. I really hate those pacifist groups. War is for the mighty and it will be groups like this that will make Japanatica a place of great beauty.

Honorable Classical Hero, please private message Coinich, and we will immediately sign you in under the Charge d'Affaires, Conspiracy and Secret Police Questions, as the Director of Overseas Intelligence Services (Gaikoku no Kempeitaii Schachoo). Your first assignment will be to draft a plan in order to develop enmity between the Zulus and the Babylonians over their moutains, and a plan to make te Zulsus and Romans to be embroiled in a longer conflict over the Grapes of Wrath Steppes. Please draft a master plan, it will be reviewed by the board, and then polled as informational input for the longer term, when we have the means to implement this plan.

Please also write the conditions that must be in place to realize this plan.

Most Honorable Elder Provolusionsan, :salute:

I am most honored to welcome Classical_Herosan as the Deputy of my department. I note with pleasure he already has his first assignment. I look forward to working with him in the furtherance of our goals.

Arigato, :hatsoff:

Coinich

Honorable Order members,

We should take a step back and gaze over the mountains before we scheme for anything. Here is my tactic: assess each of the civ's strengths and then determine who we should strike. General chaos is good and whatnot but we should use it as a cover to expand our territory, instead possibly letting someone else use it to expand theirs.

Top Bottom