The Order of Yevon

OOC:CG i make it over again
Jack intercepted Hanko,and broght him to CG.

*Jekon appears at the Temple's steps along with dozens of bodyguards completely loyal to him. They run up to the main entrance and block it off with wood*

Jekon: High Priest Black_Hole, you will pay for your ignorance. You didn't join us, so you are against us and shall pay for it. You are unworthy of being a high priest. Ixion should hold you responsible for the defilement of its temple.

*Jekon's men have now blocked off all possible escape routes, and then they (with Jekon) leave the city with only seven left behind, making sure no one gets out of the Temple. The townsfolk are stunned by the act and hurry to their homes.*

"Jekon and his insurgents must be stoped, he is now attacking inocent people. I want Jekon to stop this rebelion. Jack, you must resuce Black_Hole from the cluches of Jekon and his insurgents"

CivGeneral walks to the window and looks out twards Ixion.

"Jekon must be stoped"

Black looks around at the sealed doors and peeks our a small window and sees many guards monitoring the place.
Black_Hole decided to take a cross(after asking forgiveness in advance by prayer) and used it to dig a small hole.
"Maybe in a long time I can dig my way out of here though BH"

*Strider and his followers come to the Temple of Ixion in Immo*

"High Priest Black_Hole!! I request your immediante surrender!!"

*Waits several minutes for a reply, but hears none*

"If you will not cooperate, than I have no choice but to force you to."

*High Priest Strider leads his followers in an assualt against the temple of Immo, the well-trained fanatics of the order of Yevon quickly use there determination and skill to over-run the temple, and within 45 minutes of the assualt, High Priest Black Hole is captured.*

"Our job here is done!! We have captured those that have betrayed us, and we will bring them to Ifrit and ask him for justice!!! The defiled temple must not stand any longer, burn it to the ground!!"

*Several men, reluctanly, set fire to the temple, and the group turns to leave as it burns.*

On the return trip to the Temple of Ifrit High Priest Black Hole escapes

*Location: RegentTown. Jekon is standing on a balcony and starts giving a speech*

Jekon: My brothers and sisters. Let's show our true support for Yevon by eliminating these fakes that cclaim themselves as followers of Yevon. Ah, but we know the truth. We know the truth of how they feel about my family, your families, the aeons, and even Yevon. The Temple of Ixion needs to be rebuilt. It was defilled by the unworthy, secretive priests in the north. Why isn't the praeotr willing to build a temple in the South. As a matter of fact, he only travels up north, and he only pays attention to the north. I said enough to this, and I ask you to do the same. I can have a Temple dedicated to Shiva built in this very city, if I became praetor. What do you say Regentown?

*The townsfolk make shouts of approval. Jekon continues speaking.*

CivGeneral slams his fist onto his desk. "I want Jekon and thoes insergents eliminated. I declare that all people who are disloyal to us, should be killed on the spot!. Ill send a squad of troops to raise Regenttown down to a fiery pulp. I have had enough of these insurgents and Jekon, they shall pay. I was planning to errect a temple in Regent town, but nooooooo, Jekon had to cause trouble. Jack, I want you to hurt him, make him pay for all the insurgencies he did. He needs to learn to step down and stop causing trouble"

Meanwhile, in the dundgen, CivGeneral's cousin is ploting to escape the clutches of CivGeneral's grasps and plots to kill him.

*Jekon continues his speeches throughout the South, and everytime the crowd cheers, throwing their support behind him. Afterwrds he arrives in Furuyama to make sure the priests keeped it in order.*

Jekon: What treachery is this? The Temple of Valefor is under siege by mercenaries. I can't believe CivGeneral would let non-believers take over a temple.

*Some mercenaries recognize Jekon and throw spears and fire arrows at him. Jekon ducks bhind a large rock. Several men appear in front of him, also ducking from the mercenary projectiles.*

Man (with Epolenepian accent): Sir, we must get you out of here. The Merc's have control of the Temple of Valefor for the time being, we must fall back to the mountains. There we will be save. Those mercs can't traverse the mountains like we can.

Jekon: Thank you. We shall make haste.

Man: Of course, sir.

*Projectiles continue to fly, and Jekon's party carefully falls back from the mercenaries and eventually retreat*

Jekon (while retreating): It looks like I am going to have to build that new temple a little quicker. I'm going to have to leave for Regent Town, after we reach safety.

Man: Of course, sir. We will take you as fas as Epolenep.

From the journal of CivGeneral

I have recived the report from one of my Generals that Furuyama has been recaptured. "Its high time that we build a better temple there, and get a new High Priest. I wish to authorize the construction of a new Temple of Ixion that was burned in Immo" I said with happyness. "Soon the insurgencies of Jekon will fall".

Ixion is in Immo....

"How did he escape?!!" Strider yells, furious at his loyal followers. Strider quickly takes a few breaths to calm himself down, and then turning back to his follows, starts in a much calmer and controlled voice. "Okay, were accept Yevons and Ifrits wishes. We must continue with our plans. Yes. Yes! That means to continue with ALL of our plans. Yes, but with luck, he won't know about THAT yet."

Top Bottom